Will this company be open to possibly removing the woman in bonnet from future packaging.

I am bringing forth a possible outcome to have the woman in bonnet removed from future packaging. The bonnet specifically draws back from the years of much earlier times and closely relates to a specific religion as to what was expected of women to wear for religion practices.. The bonnet also resembled if not stood for, a woman who was expected to be submissive towards her husband during those times as well.. I feel that the picture on the packaging is belittling to not only women nowadays, but also to people that don't carry a specific religion. Freedom of religion is a part of our constitutional rights as citizens. We should not be influencing our fellow people with ideas that have long expired and also ideas that not everyone practices nowadays.. Please consider my suggestion as an open opportunity to do the right thing and allow people to think and speak for themselves without influence.. Thank You for your time..
ID

Brands Related to Blue Bonnet Spread

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article