Hair loss from salon service

Begin utilizing a new salon and my hair slowly started to come out. My issue was brought to the attention of the stylist and I was told its normal to lose at least 100 hair a day. When my hair became increasingly worst, I was told she was afraid to touch my hair and was worried about me taking my business to another salon. The stylist created the hair breakage and was not willing to fix the problem. What type of business is not willing to find a solution to the problem they created? What kind of service is that? This business will not thrive. Do not trust this salon.

Are you positive you haven't developed alopecia? That causes hair loss.

Also some prescription medications cause hair loss too. Several years ago I started loosing my hair and when I mentioned it to my doctor he said it was just alopecia. Then one night I was looking up different things online and found out that at least one of the prescription drugs that I had started taking can cause hair loss. I printed the article and took with me the next time I went to the doctor and told him that I knew I would have to take the medicine anyway, but it would have been nice to know what to expect.

He told me a little hair loss wasn't a bad side effect.

I sat there and thought "you are a man who shaves his head." Anyway, eventually most of my hair did come back. It is thinner, but at least I don't have any bald spots any more.

ID
Medina, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article