Thank God It's Friday, and I am having a party. The Wild Party, A Night to Remember, Something to Talk AboutWhen Tomorrow Comes. I’ve invited The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen along with Ordinary People. I’ve prepared Special Effects: Anything Can Happen.

I am serving The Best of Everything: Seafood, Soul Food, The Food of the Gods and Soup to Nuts. For dessert I offer Layer Cake with A Taste of Honey , Chocolat with Taste of Cherry and  lots of Unforbidden Fruit, including The Apple, The Blood Oranges, Sour Grapes, and a soufflé with The Strawberry Statement. I checked that there are no Rotten Tomatoes in my Fried Green Tomatoes. I put the American Pie into the oven - Some Like It Hot.

The doorbell rings. Too early for the guests… The doorbell rings twice. The Postman Always Rings Twice – yes, it is the postman. You've Got Mail.  SomeLetters from Iwo Jima and Postcards from the Edge. I’ll read it later.

Now –check my guest list. I’ve tried to balance it, so it will be no Men Without Women and no Women Without Men.  Now Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

The guys - A Man Called Peter, My Man Godfrey, The Man from the Alamo, The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing, The Man Who Loved Women, The Man Who Understood Women, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Young Man with Ideas, Cinderella Man, Man of a Thousand Faces, The Man With the Golden Arm, The Cable Guy, Bicentennial Man, The Elephant Man, The Fat Man, The Incredible Shrinking Man, The Lonely Guy, The Gentle Gunman, Man on Fire, Dead Man Walking, The Unknown Man, The Lost Man, The Man Who Wasn't There and The Guy Who Came Back.

The girls – The Leech Woman, That Forsyte Woman, That Hamilton Woman, My Fair Lady, The Merry Widow, An Unmarried Woman, The Lonely Lady, A Lady Without Passport, Working Girl, The Woman Inside, Girl, Interrupted , The Girl in White, The Woman in Red, The Woman in Green, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Lady in Cement, Small Town Girl, The Girl Who Had Everything, Pretty Woman , Woman of the Year, Brave New Girl , A Dangerous Woman, Woman on the Run, The Pharaoh's Woman , The French Lieutenant's Woman, Dream Wife, The Girl from Petrovka, The Sunday Woman , Designing Womanand The Other Woman.

Why the guys are Always Outnumbered? I may be Looking for Trouble, dealing with the Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown .

The doorbell rings again. Norman, Is That You? Nope, Mr. Belvedere Rings the Bell. He is looking for Alice. Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore . You should look for Alice in Wonderland . Or in Alice's Restaurant. That’s the Final Destination. And, please, Don't Bother to Knock.

The doorbell rings, and the guests are finally here. Some Came Running.

- Hello, Dolly!

- Hello, Frisco, Hello

- Hey Arnold!

- Hey Babe!

- Hey Good Lookin'

- Hey Tony! What's the Story?

- What's Up, Doc?

Here Comes Mr. Jordan, Here Comes Peter Cottontail, Here Comes the Navy, Here Comes the Groom. Along Came Polly.

- Meet Joe Black

- Meet the Browns

- Meet the Fockers

- Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein

And Where the Boys Are? - Desperately Seeking Susan.

Whatever Happened to Harold Smith? – He is Driving Miss Daisy.

Tell Them Willie Boy Is Here .

Valdez Is Coming later.

Okay, now Eat Drink Man Woman. Please Don't Eat the Daisies. Everything else - Eat, Pray, Love. Let The Wild Party begin!

I Know Where I'm Going!   I follow The Sound of Music . The Music Man is here! He Makes Me Feel Like Dancin'. Shall We Dance? Why not? Dance With me . Whatever you wish - The Great Waltz, Flashdance, Dirty Dancing, Strictly Ballroom… Or would you Save the Last Dance for me? The Last Polka? You don’t Dance with a Stranger ? Why? What's the Worst Thing That Could Happen? One False Move – and I'm Not There.Live a Little, Love a Little - That's Dancing!

Tonight We Sing! Lady Sings the BluesThe Song of Bernadette,that Song Without EndSing Boy Sing. Why did you stop? Oh, I will Shoot the Piano Player for the Interrupted Melody. You Can't Stop the Music! Music Is Magic!

Tonight we play games. The Greatest Game Ever Played. It’s called What's Your Number?Any Number Can Win. Two Can Play That Game. Just guess… Is it One, Two, Three? Seven? Nine? 10? You’ll never guess – it’s 8 1/2.

Why is it so dark in this room? Where Were You When the Lights Went Out? Is it what I think it is? A Place for Lovers? Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang? Love Happens? Love and Other Drugs? I Am Curious , so I Spy, I Spy Hard.

I hear:

- We're Not Married! Meet Me in Las VegasLet's Make It Legal

- Come Fly with Me

- Why Would I Lie?

I see:

Mr. and Mrs. North, Mr. & Mrs. Smith (You're a Lucky Fellow, Mr. Smith!), Bonnie and Clyde, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly , Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice (The More the Merrier), Hannah and Her Sisters with Rocco and His Brothers and others.

These kissers are having The Time of Their Lives! But they started to Drive Me Crazy. It’s too much: Kissin' Cousins, Exchange of Wives … Hey, Not with My Wife, You Don't!

I have to stop this Disturbing Behavior.

- Lady Be Good!  Do the Right Thing! Ain't Misbehavin'!

- Girls Just Want to Have Fun

- But That Thing You Do! I Saw What You Did. And I Know What You Did Last Summer

- The Girl Can't Help It…She's Gotta Have It

- You Can't Have Everything

- What's So Bad About Feeling Good?

- Anywhere But Here. Be Cool

- I Will, I Will... for Now. I'll Cry Tomorrow

- Talk to Her, Say Anything...Careful, He Might Hear You

Parties are The Best of TimesIn Good Company, But Not for Me. So, everybody, it’s Time to Leave. Stand Up and Cheer! Wake Up and Live! Kiss Me Goodbye, Kiss the Boys Goodbye . That will be The Long Goodbye

- Bye Bye Love

- Goodbye Again

- Goodbye Casanova

- Good Bye Lenin!

- So Long, Stooge

Good Morning and... Goodbye!