Blink Eyewear - Eye Exam Review

First off all - this place isn't called Blinks Vision Care, this is Blinks Eyewear in Bramalea City Centre. I had the exact same experience as above, with them lying about the free eye exam and then lying about the $1.00 lense. There are too many hidden objections that aren't even outlined on a document they just spit out their own rules. They refuse to give you a copy of your exam results and they only want you to purchase their highly overpriced glasses. They also gave me the wrong (cheaper version) of my lenses and messed up my prescription. What kind of place doesn't take eye exam appoinments? Just because they want as many people in the store to provide terrible service. Unlike my actual optical store, this place is all about the money as they take all the money upfront. They are impolite and i've personally experienced then hang up the phone on me. They also asked me for the contact lens case back which I has used for my trial pair. Highly unsanitary. I would not trust these scamming experts. Please take your business outside of bramalea city centre.
ID
Burnaby, British Columbia
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article