Hasn't delivered window blinds for over 4 weeks!

On Augusts 18 Blind Source, in Mapleton Utah, measured and gave me an estimate of how much it would cost to put blinds on the windows in my house. I wrote a check for half the price of the blinds. I have called and left messages on their phone and still they haven't called back. It is now the end of September and haven't heard a word from them. Is this a reputable company?? What do I need to do? This is taken way too long!! Blind Source # 801 368 ****, Geoffrey Larson, sales. Off 801 489 **** rwca
#652011

I have had the same problem on warranty work. I call the main office in colorado springs and the owner has not called me back. I have heard about this problem from friends of mine in colorado that the service has really got bad with this company.

ID
Huntington Beach, California

About

Summary

Blinds, shades, shutters and draperies are the main items represented by Blind Source. The firm is famous for its free consultations options, expert measuring, lifetime service guarantee and professional installation provided to all clients. Among additional services Blind Source offers assistance in choosing right window covering while making a purchase. The assortment line consists of wood and vertical blinds, genuine woods, cedar, motorized and shape blinds, faux wood blinds, aluminum and specialty shape blinds and many other positions. Concerning the contact terms, interested people may leave their contact data on the official site of this company so that the official representatives could call you back as soon as possible. It should be also remarked that the Blind Source functions as a family owned enterprise.

Blind Source reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article