Verified Reviewer

Forever Back orders

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.They used to be reputable now they truly are a SCAM Company. I.placed an order for cleanse kit back in October 22, 2020. I was told on Backorder until January. I called in January I was then told February, and asked for a refund. It is March 18, 2021 still have not received my refund. I've called them, emailed them numerous times and keep getting the run around. Have filed complaints with BBB, and Florida Business DA. Stay away from this Scam Company.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Looking for a certificate of analysis

Not a complaint or review. Just a question about obtaining a certificate of analysis for one of your products. Someone please call me back either way; whether you have or don't have available. T-y!
ID
Pros
  • No products
  • Helpful products
Cons
  • Helpful products
Preferred solution
Would like a certificate of analysis for one of your detox kits

Look/read packaging

I recently purchased a cleanse am the amount of grammatical and spelling errors on the outside packaging was disgraceful and made me question even using the product! I even tried calling CS about the matter to assure me the product was/is ok to use and no one answered!!! I have yet to use the product because if these people can't spell things correctly on their packaging suppose to trust them to get a herbal formula right? If anyone else has for this to be disturbing please let me know. I am greatly concerned about the use of this product if they can't get the packing that describes the product I am suppose to ingest correct!
Rancho Cucamonga, California

Blessed Herbs and blessedherbs.com are now a scam

Do not buy from Blessed Herbs! I had been a customer and used to love their cleanse, but now Blessed Herbs is a scam! This company is no longer who they pretend to be. They are not in MA any more, they are not owned by that nice herbalist couple, they do not even produce any of their own products. Sad that this once good company with a very good colon cleansing product is now a total scam! Turns out some company in Florida owns them now and they dont make anything. DO NOT trust this company or their products.

Blessed herbs is not anything beneficial like it was before being bought out. Several of my friends and family have used this [ before it was bought out] and loved it.

We all raved about it then.

I wasted my money the last time I ordered some and so did a friend who was not impressed with my recommendation of the product. Might as well go down to the local health food store and get the ingredients to make your own.

I thought something was fishy. Does anyone know if the prior owners started a new business?

This happened to Dr. John Christoper's formulas, too.

The company is not anywhere near what it used to be.

I have never used their products, but I know where they were and have gone to their old website many times.

I used to use Blessed Herbs and loved their product. Something happened and I noticed several years back that I wasn't getting the same results.

Same goes for a friend who tried it last year. She gave me some to try and it didn't seen the same to me either. My friend said she didn't get all the benefits being touted.

Too bad as I really liked the product when it first came out about 9/10 years ago.

Hi Mary - We're sorry that you feel this way. You are correct; Blessed Herbs was purchased from the independent herbalists in 2011 and since then we have been located in Sunrise, FL.

However, we do not claim to still be operating in MA. If there is somewhere that you are seeing this claim please let us know so that we can correct it. Please also let us know why you feel you are being scammed by contacting us at 800-489-**** or cleansing@***.com. We want to clear up any issues that you may have.

Rest assured though, the Colon Cleansing product has not changed.

We are using the same ingredients from the same suppliers, so it's still the same great quality.

Some products which transferred over in the acquisition are still being packaged by third party vendors, as they were under the previous owners. All new products are produced right here in our cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Processes) and organic certified facility. We are regularly monitored by the FDA and have zero warnings against us as a company. The formulations are managed by our team here in Sunrise, FL led by Dr.

Jim Sullivan who has been an herbalist and naturopathic physician for the past 30 years. Dr. Sullivan is a firm believer in the cleansing products in the Blessed Herb line as formulated by the original herbalists.

Again, we are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If we can help clear any further confusion please feel free to contact our team directly.

Sincerely,

Blessed Herbs Customer Service Team

Sorry Doug,

I know you are are a trusting and good person, but even your comments back up the point that Blessed Herbs is now a scam. It is not the same quality - not made by the same people with the same great ingredients. People should be scared away from buying this now - it is a great example of a good product going bad under poor new company management - call them and ask and you will see the sad truth...

@PissedConsumer425070

I just called and asked customer service some questions about their products and the lady that assisted me knew very little about anything. The current products don't have formulation dates and/or expiration dates on the website to help you determine how fresh the product might be and/or how long it might last.

I too shopped with Blessed Herbs when they were owned by the Herbalist family and loved speaking with the Mom and discussing her products and usage. The lady I spoke today was clearly just a talking head that knew nothing not even that the company had sold. She did know enough to remind me that they'd be charging me up front for any back-ordered items and not waiting as industry convention dictates to wait until the product ships before billing. And billing only for the items that are shipping at the time of billing.

This practice seems less than ethical. So yes, I too would hesitate big time before I buy from this company expecting them to be on par with the original Blessed Herbs. I think some consumer protection law should require companies to announce on their websites (and other places) when ownership has changed, front and center for the 1st few years and permanently thereafter in the About section of their website. Anything less is deceiving the public who may have relied on their prior reputation.

Each new owner need to be responsible for developing their own reputation but can explain to the public what makes them similar and/or different than former owners. Anything less makes is possible to defraud the consumer.

View more comments (6)
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article