I just purchased an Uplander from Bleecker in Red Springs and became very disappointed in the sale.

I was sold a used Uplander as is from a Bleecker and was told what a good deal I was getting not knowing they sold me a vehicle with brakes that could give way at anytime and one that two mechanics had me sign a wavier on before I drove away to compare prices for repair. I was told the dealer had to know the brakes were bad because the rotors were rusted and all had to be replaced. This vehicle is essential to me and I really needed a good trade with minimal problems to help me get on my feet again and the salesperson knew this; however, my needs were used to help sales and not me as the costumer. Needless to say I don't intend to do bussiness there again nor would I advise anyone else to.

To Jamessa and Joe:

*** both. Have a great day!

Sorry to hear that happened but next time ask more questions on your purchase and look around more. Also, Sally you are a trip and your manners are shameful. Go take a nap or something because your remarks show a person who has not grown up and wants make people as mean as you are; ask someone for a hug - you need it.

It said that people like you Sally have to call people names because you feel like you know more. Yes, she made a mistake but dealerships should be expected to live up to a standard for customer satisfaction.

As for you Sally, I see you are person that must work around untrusting, assuming, all knowing, and with little esteem because you seem to get your joy from downing others. You don't know this person and I don't think they used any name calling even though they were left with a bad purchase.

It pays to have it inspected by a private garage shop BEFORE you buy, ***. And yet you complain about the dealership, and it's YOU that's the ***.

Grow up and develop some braincells. Have a great day!

View more comments (3)
ID
Charleston, South Carolina

About

Summary

Bleecker operates with Buick, Chevrolet, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and GMC vehicles. This company sells new and used cars and is recognized by thesocial responsibility provided through discounts made for military people. Additionally, there is a gallery of parts which are used for repair and maintenance of the mentioned brands. They can be purchased in the online regime or in the local store as well. The application for the financial decisions can be provided by clients in the online regime according to the separate link for each region. Bleecker manages one location in Red Springs and two more in Dunn. All departments are serving the clients 6 days a week according to the stated business hours with having Sunday as the only day off.

Bleecker reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article