BlastMedia is a scam Dave Riley is a fraud

I have proof he is a fraud,thief,crook fake name ,fake company,every word that spews out of his mouth is a lie Real name David Charles Rupley google:david riley david rupley BlastMedia and look at his ripoff reports please google :David Ruply mugshots(It aint pretty) look at his fake facebook page :getblasednow.com call the phone ## listed goes to his voicemail he has no giant business its all a front for his illegal activity He is a professional scammer 20 years + google ;renterperks ,on the news,WOW! he cut and pasted my texts to make it look like i threatened his family,only thing is I have all the original texts!what a loser his recent scam phone#S (813)321-**** and (407)442-**** please get the word out!
#1320594

Yea, get the word out...there must be hundreds if not thousand of people that were scammed! 1000 x 500 is $500,000......whoa were on to something here!

Lets get em boys!!!!!

Your barking up the wrong tree *****, This is what happens when a person does not work and has nothing else to do. Get a life and stop bashing people!

#1320611
@PissedConsumer1320594

Really kellyH? I have owned several sucessful businesses over the past 35 years and still own a car dealership now that I have owned 35 years ,yes I have time on my hands do to the fact I worked to to have what I have,not like David Riley Rupley that only knows how to steal,and cheat people,funny thing is He could have things too if he worked as hard being honest as he does scamming ,and stealing,probably preaching to the choir! You must be a part of his scam too,or more likely him using KellyH as a front just like BlastMedia,lol

#1320612
@PissedConsumer1320594

Come on people there has to be more scammed people than this....where is everybody??? Hello, we are trying to build a case here!

@PissedConsumer1320612

Dave Riley convinced me to deposit $500.00 for a set of tires and rims that he never delivered. Broken promise after broken promise and I still don't have the tires or the refund.

He finally ran out of excuses and now he won't reply to texts or phone calls.

He plays the victim but the reality is that he is a thief.

He did threaten to kill me already so, we will see if he still plans on doing that.

#1320142

Same person posting most of these posts. Todd Hamilton in Dade City, He is off his rocker!

Not only did you leave threatening text messages but I have voicemail's and emails. Keep posting Tom, authorities have already been contacted about your threats and they took it very seriously!

View more comments (4)
ID
Cons
  • David rupley aka david riley
Reason of review
stolen funds, thief
Loss
Preferred solution
$500.00 and go to jail

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article