Completely Awful Customer Service: Self-Motivated, Disrespectful. Do not use.

I generally do not leave reviews, and considering that I'm currently in an accelerated nursing program, while my fiancé is in the middle of a 10 month military deployment (will not be returning until our wedding) I promise that the only reason I am taking the time to write this review is because of how disrespectful and self-motivated the owner, David, is. I would not recommend that any bride pursue this limo company because worst than poor service, he has no interested in respecting/understanding the need of a client and is purely self-motivated in the way he handles his business. To expand, I had called this company to inquire about limousine rental for my wedding 8 months prior. Because I am getting married in May, I knew it was a busy season with other weddings and prom, so I was hoping to get the reservation finished early. After speaking with David, who immediately reminded me that it was prom season, we agreed for a rental from 2:30-6pm, despite the fact that I was paying for a 5 hours reservation. I wanted to respect his business to give him the opportunity to also have a prom reservation that night so was fine agreeing to that. I wanted to gather information before committing, so I told him I would call him back to finalize the reservation shortly. When I did, several days later, to make the reservation, he did not answer. I left a voicemail and he never called back. So I called him again and he casually apologized for never returning the call. At that point I told him I'd love to finalize the reservation and he started strongly emphasizing the fact that he needed prom business that night. I reminded him that I would happily end my reservation early so he could have a prom reservation, even saying I could go from 2:30-5:30pm. He harshly reminded me that 5pm was very different than 6pm and that he couldn't have me just switching times around. I explained to him that I simply didn't want to give him a time that I would go over, which is why I was estimating 5:30pm. That once I gave that time I would commit to it. After that he interupted to tell me that this isn’t how he does business – reserving limos more than 6 months out - and that he needed to see about his prom schedule and do things his way... If that was the case, he could have maintained integrity and professionalism by telling me this when I originally called. Finally, I gave up, realizing that he had no respect for the fact that this was my wedding – not a bunch of teenagers for prom – AND I was trying to give him the opportunity to double book that day. At that point, I told him I will just look into other limo companies and he said “Yeah, I’d appreciate that,” and hung up. No respect for a bride planning her wedding, that happens only once, when I was trying to respect him and his business by being flexible. No respect to the military community – had no interest in giving us a discount as military – or a discount for shortening our reservation time for him to have more business. I’m flabbergasted that he has sustained a business treating people this way. Do not use this company - not for a wedding or prom or any important event in your life. The owner will not be committed to anything other than getting your business.
ID
Severna Park, Maryland
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Blanchard Limo

Do not use Blanchard Limo in Annapolis Maryland Area. We hired them to take our family to dinner and a Christmas light show. The driver dropped us off an hour before our time was up. We forgot our leftover dinner in the car and called the driver 15 minutes after he dropped us off. He refused to turn around and bring us our leftovers. Do Not Use this company!!!! They do not know how to treat their customers. Do not use this company. David Blanchard is the owner and does not know how to run his business. Do not use this company.

This is David Blanchard owner of Blanchard limousine .. The gentleman who wrote this was from out-of-town and did not hire us The very nice lady was totally embarrassed by the behavior of her guest And apologize profusely..

He did call the office I did speak to him and my chauffeur did bring the crabcakes back to him.. He was very drunk and obnoxious..

We've been in business for 10 years with over 5000 jobs And I feel lucky that this doesn't happen very often.. Are chauffeurs are first class but do not Need to be treated disrespectfully...

Thanx you David

Overcharged us on our credit card before we even got in the car (almost $100 more than the quote over the phone that day)and then charged us more $ a few days later!

Total flim-flam man. Do not use!

@PissedConsumer601484

This is David from Blanchard limousines.. I cannot find this person in our data base..

Sometimes competitors I hear make get bad comments To try to make us look unprofessional... we Have GPS in all our Limousines.. And we bill accordingly..

If you look at our website we have beautiful new cars it would serve no purpose to Bill some one extra hundred dollars.. Thanks David Blanchard

View more comments (2)
ID
Columbia, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article