Satisfied

I've been dealing with Blanchard now for about 4 years or so and have no complaints. I manage money professionally for a living and have been so pleased that I refer some of my clients there for their physical gold purchases. I think they're pretty fair in price, I've paid 3-6% commissions over the years however, they're not competitive on silver so I use another dealer for that. I worked with another dealer pre Blanchard and frankly, they were crooksl...they gouged on commissions and pushed numismatics really hard on every call I made. I simply wire funds into a bank with Blanchard and wait for the optimal spot price I'm seeking and my contact there is amazing at calling me when gold is getting punked in the markets which is quite often lately.
Rogers, Arkansas
Reason of review
Good customer service

This company lies

They do not trust us even after doing business for three years.I sent them my money. They said that they would call me as soon as they received my chashiers check. After 3 weeks went by they did not call. They were using my money and waiting for the market to go low so they could buy and then wait for the market to go high so they could lock me in at the high price for a profit to them. They do not accept a pre- locked price. They have a nasty attitude. They were using my money and waiting for the market to go low so they could buy and then wait for the market to go high so they could lock me in at the high price for a profit to them. DO NOT TRUST THEM!You will be sorry.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND LOOK AROUND.

DONT EVEN BOTHER DEALING WITH THEM. THEIR MARKUP IS WAY OVER MARKET VALUE. THEIR COMMISSION RATE IS WAY OVER OTHER COMPANIES. DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SALES PITCH.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SECTOR OF INVESTING, DO NOT LEARN FROM BKANCHARD.

IT WILL BE A COSTLY LESSON.

I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS COMPANY FROM OTHER COMPLAINTS. DO NOT TRUST THEIR BBB BOAST, BBB IS BOUGHT BY THESE COMPANIES. THEY PAY FEES TO BBB.

WARNING!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! YOU WILL BE SORRY.

I HOOE THIS SAVES OTHERS FROM MAKING THE MISTAKE I MADE OF TRUSTING THEM.

#642078

I buy my coins from the canadian mint- pay a big price- but I know they will not be plated base metal .In my opinion american fiduciary trust justice and ethics are gone..

View more comments (1)
Helena, Montana
Loss

Blanchard Gold Online

Blanchard Gold Online (www.blanchardonline.com) charges some of the highest sales premiums (commissions) on gold coins in the industry over the spot price of gold. They ripped me off for 16% premiums because at the time I was a beginner and didn't know any better. My complaints to their managers were completely ignored. I have never again done business with Blanchard. Since then I've bought from Tulving, Apmex, and Gainesville Coins with full satisfaction. Advice.....never, never, ever, pay more than a 10% premium in even the most white-hot bull market. A more reasonable premium would be 7% in a more sedate market, and 5% in a flat-to-down market. Even those numbers are a bit on the high side, and under most circumstances you can do better. Comparison shop for the best deals.
Tampa, Florida

Blanchard Online Rip Me Off

I ordered a 20 franc gold Rooster from Blanchard Online. The box arrived, but there was no coin in it. The box was very well sealed, so it was not tampered with by postal employees. Definitely was not. I called Blanchard, and was told someone would call me back. They did not. I had to hunt them down and repeatedly recontact them. They suggested that the coin could have been stolen by someone at the post office. I informed them that I felt this was a quite dubious accusation. Their advice? Look in the box again. And that's all I got out of them. I never did get my coin. Blanchard Gold Online is a RIP OFF. SCAM. FRAUD.

I'm still waiting for my over payment of $124.00 from a purchase i made in October.I'm told its in the mail or they will have to cut me another check in a few weeks. Do not buy anything from Blanchard.

Blanchard ripped me off on gold coins with a really high sales premium (commission) over the spot price of gold. I have since learned that Blanchard has a reputation for high sales premiums. Stay away!

Had similar thing happen to me, except I was a coin short. I got some of my order.

When I called, I was told that they weighed the box when it went out and it was the correct weight.

So that's it. I was short a coin and unless I wanted to take them to court there was nothing I could do except never do business there again.

View more comments (2)
Watertown, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article