Blake Medical Center - Customer Care Review

Completely chaotic ER system of triaging patients through. So many mistakes with the hospital stay. Pushing the call button for help equals 20 min wait...even if emergent. Unprofessional nursing staff. My room was never cleaned nor was I asked if I would like to shower. They never asked to change my gown. I finally asked for a towel and wash cloth and a new gown on the 3rd day...in the morning. 2pm til it was delivered. They forgot my meds...all in all a very anxious, unpleasant stay.
ID
Service
Blake Medical Center Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Not getting an referral

On 12/24/16 I went into the emergency room at Blake Hospital, seems I had a Kidney stone, the doctor there told me my problem was my diabeties medicine Metformin and gave me a urologist to go to, when I told my primary care doctor Trigueiro he said Metformin does not give you kidney stones so I started taking metformin again and in 2 days later I got another kidney stone, I decided at this point to go to the urologist called the doctors office to get a referral a number of times with no help, finally my brother got through and they told me I would have to wait two weeks to get a referral
ID

Blake Medical Center Terms of Service
To read more: https://blakemedicalcenter.com/legal/index.dot#terms
Top Blake Medical Center Services

Surgery Doctor, Customer Care

Summary

Blake Medical Center is a full service hospital which offers health care services. It was founded in 1973. The hospital is located in Bradenton, Florida, United States. Blake Medical Center offers the following services: complex hand repair, breast care, diabetes management, diagnostic imaging, and inpatient rehabilitation. It also provides 24-hour emergency medical services for Bradenton residents. There is an online tool to find a doctor. The hospital has AMI, Hip, and Knee Joint Commission Disease Specific Certifications. It organizes health care classes for visitors and patients. Blake Medical Center accepts insurance plans. Patients without healthcare coverage can use credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

Blake Medical Center reviews and complaints

Blake Medical Center is ranked 707 out of 2225 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article