Ken R Dee

Verified Reviewer

Products stink

Peanut butter fudge no taste no flavor need a better recipe kids spit out the first bite my opinion is to throw out the chocolate peanut butter fudge egg away burn the recipe
Loss:
Pros:
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Lousy taste no taste

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't order

Yamila A

Ridiculous Experience

I ordered over $200 worth of candy. They email and call saying UPS didn't like my address. I confirm my information is correct. They reply to the same email where I confirmed this: "We will not ship your order until the address and phone number are correct." I gave them the correct information. I confirmed it. They couldn't even read the email they replied to? Who needs this hassle and attitude. I'll buy my candy somewhere else. Employee Shawnee Dandrea does not care about losing her company large orders and repeat business.
Cons:
  • Shawnee dandrea
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Quintarius Pbg
map-marker Altoona, Pennsylvania

Blair Candy Company Sucks

Updated by user Mar 16, 2017

Blair Candy will take your order then go on a I DON'T CARE SPREE, so don't waste your money. My items arrived damaged and Blair Candy is making sure they IGNORE it completely and won't respond to customer complaints! SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY ELSEWHERE.

Updated by user Mar 12, 2017

Blair Candy could care less and doesn't respond to customer needs or complaints. Buy elsewhere

Original review Mar 04, 2017
I had the displeasure of trying a company called Blair Candy. I read all about them and thought it would be safe to try them out as I have Grandchildren that live out of state and I'm always looking to send them treats from time to time. I ordered from this company and saw that they had "very high" shipping costs so I sent them an email asking if they had any other avenues of shipping that would be cheaper and asking of they were to have any upcoming Easter specials. I received NO communication. I went ahead and ordered and then "next day" no kidding received an email of solicitation offering 15% off after I had ordered using a 10% off coupon at check out. I sent an email of discontent and was told they would offset the amount by another 5%. I received the same cost at check out and my Grandchildren received "melted" chocolate suckers and cracked plastic eggs. I'm so upset and this Blair Candy company just doesn't care so thought I'd try to educate the public and spare them the turmoil I've gone through just trying out a new company.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Treatment as a new customer
  • Promises made that were not kept and the quality received
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective

Preferred solution: Full refund

Quintarius Pbg

Don't waste your time or money. Blair Candy has had their one and only opportunity to screw me over.

I wouldn't give them a red cent, in the future.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. NO CARE.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article