Kalle Nwe

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Richmond, Indiana

Ordered an item by mistake

There was a text sent to me stating that my order wasn't complete. I was at work and I had made an order which was completed about 40 minutes prior to this text. I thought the text was referring to the order I had made earlier. I must have started a order being busy at work while shopping online lol and changed my mind on the order I received the text about but did not delete the item from my cart or delete the partially completed order form from my profile . Long story short I placed an order by accident and I called Blade City customer support and the customer support representative refunded my money immediately. So my experience with Blade City customer support was outstanding. The associate was very helpful, understanding and I was very satisfied with the service I received.

User's recommendation: I would recommend Blade City to quick to get the mixup straightened out. If I have any suggestions for improvement it would be in the shipping department. I ordered a knife a couple days ago and it still hasn’t shipped. But they do state that their free shipping can take up to a week to arrive.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article