Dashcam Power Magic Pro

I purchased this from a vendor in Thailand. It was outside their 7 day window of return, it was actually 8 days and less than 30 hours in use! In the end I contacted Blackvue. Unfortunately they were on holiday and a week later they started contacting me. They asked me to post it back to Korea. I refused. They then said they would provide a pre paid shipping label. Again I refused. My camera is linked to my car insurance. I want this resolved quickly. I suggested that they send me a new one and the delivery pick up the old one. They refused. I suggested that if they thought I was being untruthful about it being faulty I would destroy it and provide photographic evidence as some companies require. They refused. They say it is their practice to require the return of the old unit. This is a $30 item. it is not financially viable to return it internationally or investigate failure. they are obviously hoping people will react in the way that I did and write it off. I have told them this is not the actions of a quality company. I now have to look for a replacement.
ID
Tokyo, Tokyo
Product
Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera
Pros
  • An ideal unit if its qorking
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article