Verified Reviewer

Without cause they canceled my order

Black Wolf Supply - Without cause they canceled my order
Update by user Feb 20, 2021

I have not personally been contacted by Black Wolf. After no response, I filed a complaint via the Better Business Bureau.

Black Wolf finally responded to the BBB and made false claims that I “demanded” a multitude of demands and used a lot of profanity. None of which is true! I am happy to provide every email I have sent them to prove the person responding on behalf of Black Wolf to the BBB has lied and the details of our transaction. Not only have they been wrong but now they are trying to blame my response to their canceling my order.

Keep in mind, “my response” is what they are lying about. Even tho it’s not true, from their perspective it’s a response.

This clearly makes the case that they canceled my order without cause and have never once made any attempt to explain it to me or ask me any questions. Buyer beware of a company that thinks they can walk all over their honest, law abiding, customer that pays them in full!

Original review updated by user Jan 20, 2021
I ordered and paid in full for a product that Black Wolf Supply had & currently still has in stock. Immediately, I received an order confirmation email from them. Three days later I received an email stating Black Wolf Supply canceled my order and refunded my $305. The only explanation given was Suspicion Transaction. Im a law abiding citizen with no criminal record, business owner, my payment was paid in full..... what is suspicious about that? I called the phone number listed on their website 16 times over a couple days and no one ever answered. I have sent 6 emails inquiring why they canceled my order and more importantly what they meant by claiming Suspicious Transaction and as you have probably guessed, they have not responded. Anytime a company takes the role of judge and jury, unjustly assigns punishment to its customers that have done absolutely nothing wrong and doesnt have the curtesy of responding to emails or returning phone calls.... I personally classify this style of behavior as that of a tyrant dictatorship. I have given ample opportunity for them to ask questions, explain their actions, at minimum they need to explain what is suspicious about an honest consumer purchasing their product. Possibly, that is the issue.... honest, law abiding, hard working people that actually pay their bills are not welcome to do business with a company that spews falsehoods and is to cowardly to explain their actions. The automated cancellation email clearly stated they refunded my total purchase price in full. As of this very moment, the money has not been posted in my bank account.

User's recommendation: Be precaution supporting the company that treats customers criminals and when questioned they act like school children, swelling up like a toad frog and refusing to respond.

ID
Pros
  • Competitive product pricing
  • Competitive shipping rate
Cons
  • No one ever answers the phone
  • Imply you have or are doing something wrong when you have not
  • Customer service sucks
Loss
Preferred solution
Delivery of product purchased, an apology for the way I’ve been treated, I’m open to their suggested compensation for making me feel like and implying I am some sort of con artist and/or criminal

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article