Sharing my experience. I was one of the lucky ones! My experience with BLACKFRIDAY, but this probably is not the case with everyone else. Not with the stress.

Did you ever receive your order? Did you receive Something different. I ordered from them and after placing the order I had remorse and thought I was probably scammed. I did use PayPal so I felt like if something were wrong then I could file a claim. I received email with tracking and yes I was shocked that it was coming from China because on their website it did use a PA address. Well I kept track of my package. When it arrived, I did not receive my watch, instead I received Apple Airpod Pro and Apple AirPod (2 items, one more expensive than the other). They looked so real! I took them too Verizon and the girl helped me look them up. They both had a warranty on them and were legit items. I was actually surprised because I thought I was going to receive a fake watch. I emailed them and they told me to keep them because it was their mistake and I could reorder the watch. At this point, I decided it was too much stress wondering if this was a scam to get me to order more and trust their site. I closed my bank card and got a new one just in case. There are times Im tempted to get a good deal, but I was too worried with this company after I had researched it after placing the order. I pretty much lucked out because the AirPods Pro were worth $249 and the other one was running $99. I initially paid $179.00.
Pros:
  • Shipped a product
Cons:
  • Wrong product

Preferred solution: None. I will keep what they sent me.

User's recommendation: Be careful, I had a good experience, but something is still fishy about their company.

Abim W

Verified Reviewer

BUYERS BEWARE

Black Friday Watch Shop - BUYERS BEWARE
Black Friday Watch Shop - BUYERS BEWARE - Image 2
Black Friday Watch Shop - BUYERS BEWARE - Image 3
Order number: AWH705**** Tracking number 420902****748109****000117**** Email address on invoice zhenweimingpp@***.com Email address on website for contact: Applewatchservice@***.com Email address on email:noreply@***.mailzh-apolo.com Date of purchase 11/14 This purchase was made by a nine year old concerned of his grandma heart condition. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS PURCHASE!! my daughter had olready purchased an apple watch for my mother's heart condition. they were contacted 3 to 5 minutes of purchase. Paypal was also contacted within 5 to 8 minutes of purchase as my bank was notified of the transaction within 10 to 15 minutes of this transaction in regard to it NOT being an authorized purchase-which they said the transaction is still pending so they can't do anything as of yet about it. This merchant has remained unresponsive to me requesting to cancel the order, requesting a refund, me not accepting any packages and i planned on reporting them to the bbb . There are TONS of reviews this establishment being scammers as they do not even send what you purchase IF they send anything at all. their on the watch list for FAKE BLACK FRIDAY FRAUD! my 9 yr old is a child, his heart was in the right place. this is very wrong. give me back my money. i filed with a claim with paypal who said they had found the purchase was authorize WITH WHAT PROOF I AM VERY UNSURE AND UNAWARE OF. This is extremely unethical. There was more than enough time to STOP the transaction so they could protect their item if they had intended on sending anything at all. I am dealing with an ill mother who just recently got diagnosed. this is my only living parent, my grandparents on both sides are no longer alive. that is a lot to deal with. My family is in mourning. I do not need to be stressed over this situation as well as the holidays being near. Is this my money as a single parent to provide for my household? Please assist me in making others aware of this shady company and intervene with me collecting my funds back. this is very bad. how can paypal *** such business ethic?
Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service
  • No contact person
  • No phone number

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article