map-marker Milan, Milan

Totally dissatisfied

Substandard vehicle cost me £10.000. Numerous faults. Would not refund or exchange. After a few attempts to rectify they refused to honour warranty. Avoid
Chanika Wxz
map-marker Worcester, England

Avoid this dealer.

As BJH have been around for 30 years, it's upsetting that the car I brought from them was so unreliable. Although I purchased an ML Class from them, it took 6 weeks to pick it up due to them repairing an oil leak. Strangely enough, they were happy to take my payment without telling about the faults. Later on after finally collecting the car, it developed even more problems. I contacted John, however my emails and calls were ignored. He finally contacted me back, his response being, they would repair the car.....BUT I would have to pay for the repairs! Apparently their refund policy is nonexistent along with their customer service. I hope my review helps you with your decision whether to buy from these people!
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Numerous issues with vehicle from BJH. Would never purchase from them again. I'm stuck with a substandard vehicle with endless faults and 10k out of pocket.

Delonda Qxn
map-marker Worcester, England

Faulty cars, terrible service. They will repair the car only if you pay more MONEY !!

**** SCAM **** They take your money, they will charge you for fixing the car even though they knew about the faults !! After buying a car form them, within 1 month there was oil leaks, gear box failure and problems with with steering. I contacted BJH Motors, however their reply was "we have a no refund policy" and that they would repair the car for me, however I would need to pay for the repairs. I spent £11k on buying the car, which after the paying for the repairs myself have now totalled £14.567.00 Unfortunately I would not recommend. My experience was a very costly one, it seems they will take your money for faulty cars which they know are faulty.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article