Advanced Reviewer

Stay Away From Them! Do NOT Give Them Any Business!

Bistro Grande Restaurant In Toronto, Ontario Canada Back on Sunday, June 26, 2016, my mother and I decided to try out the Bistro Grande Restaurant which is located at: 1000 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6C 2C5 (41*) 782-**** .....and What A Major Disaster It Was! When we got there, the restaurant was somewhat busy; NOT totally busy and we were whisked away to a table in one of their back rooms which did NOT have very good air conditioning and/or circulation to start off. In addition, our table was so close to the other table where other people were eating at and we were basically sitting on top of one another if You can understand what I am talking about. There was basically No Consideration Given To Our Comfort Level and it was NOT easy to get out of your chair from one side of the table because we were basically hitting the other customer's chairs from behind as we were moving around the table and/or trying to get out of our chairs. Yes, these Discomforts bothered us, however, I did Not say anything and just let it go to see if our Bistro Grande Restaurant Experience would Improve in which it did Not! Very shortly after, we received our waitress who was NOT much better and at the very beginning, she did explain to us that if we order something that was NOT an entree that Contained Pasta or Fish then we would each Get A Free Bowl Of Soup. I therefore wanted to order a Salmon Sandwich in which was NOT an entree and was definitely a Qualified Food Item in order to receive the Free Bowl Of Soup, however, when I presented my Menu Choice To The Waitress, she looked at ME and told ME that that item is NOT a Qualified Fish or Pasta Item for the Free Bowl Of Soup. I was extremely angry and pissed off over her Very Poor Attitude and Poor Business Practice in telling ME What Is Right And What Is Wrong With My Menu Ordering when I am the Damn Customer the Last Time That I Looked At My Wallet! She obviously was NOT happy with us because I was NOT happy and if she had any Etiquette or Class, then she would have accepted my Appropriate Fish Order and presented ME with My Bowl Of Soup with NO Problem! Instead She Wanted To Cause A Chaos And She Got Exactly What She And The Restaurant Deserved! She Obviously Messed With The Wrong Customer! Do Not Mistake Me For An Idiot, Because I Am Not Just Any Customer! Furthermore since I was NOT very happy with her Poor Presentation, I asked to speak to the Owner Of The Restaurant and then she presents ME with some man who claimed to be the General Manager. Sadly, the General Manager was NOT concerned at all with my Complaints, In Addition to their Menu Prices Being Very Expensive And Outrageously Overpriced, but instead of addressing my concerns, this Loser tells ME to Stop Yelling when he does NOT know ME from Adam and has NOT Heard ME Yell! He should go to the Other Tables and Tell His Other Customers To Lower Their Voices and Stop Talking So Loudly if he is so concerned! I did tell him that he was Very Rude and he Got Offended and Asked Us (My 84 Year Old Mother And Myself To Leave His Restaurant)! Honestly, Did You Think That We Even Wanted To Stay After How You Mistreated The Both Of Us? Get Real? Please Note: On Our Way Out Of That Horrible Restaurant, I Also Warned The General Manager That I Will Be Publishing Very Negative Reviews On Social Media Websites To Inform The Public On Exactly What Kind Of Horrible Supposedly Kosher Restaurant Establishment They Have Going On There and To Also Inform The Public On Exactly How Unprofessional They Are And How They Treat Their Customers! WARNING: Never In My Life Have I Been Asked To Leave A Restaurant And I Swear To God For Any Company Out There That Abuses ME Or Any Of My Family Members Or Friends Will Be Written Up On All Of The Well Known Social Media Websites! I Personally Will Not Take Any Type Of Abuse From Anybody For Any Reason! Period! End Of Story! Please Do Yourselves A Big Favor And Do Not Patronize The Bistro Grande Restaurant! There Are Much Better Restaurants Out There!

The menu specifically states that if you order a fish entree or a pasta entree, you receive either a free bowl of soup or a free mixed greens salad. Your ridiculous self proceeds to order something completely different, i.e.

something from the sandwich section (which already offers the free mixed greens) and you actually expected the free soup as well. Basically, you thought you would be clever and get both the free salad AND the free soup. You became enraged when the waitress does not break the rules and risk losing her job and bring you what you demand anyway. Hey d*ckhead, did you know that the waitstaff is not empowered by restaurant management to give away free food?!!

I've noticed you have a problem literally everywhere you go!!! If you are having a problem everywhere you go, YOU are the problem!!! I applaud the owner for asking you to leave. Had I been a fellow customer that day, I would have have told you to shut the *** and leave myself!!!

If I am ever in Toronto, I will make a point of going to this restaurant specifically so I can then turn around and leave them a nice online review!

YOU need to get over your delusions of grandeur!

I am one of the first people to advocate for consumer rights but in your case, you sound like a raving lunatic. Your threats of posting your story to social media will only backfire as most (logical) people will conclude you were in the wrong.

You also come across as having anger management issues.

Had I been the manager, I probably would have called the police on you and let them deal with you. If you think the other patrons in the restaurant were not shaking their heads in disgust at your behaviour, you are sadly mistaken.

This review says a lot more about you than about the restaurant . If I was close by I would go there just on the basis of your review.

Social media isn't as influential as you think. People can tell from the writing who is crazy and who is legit.

View more comments (2)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Service
Bistro Grande Customer Care
Cons
  • Food was very expensive and overpriced
  • Table and seating arrangements were very uncomfortable
  • Very poor customer service with no business etiquette provided
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
to learn from your mistakes if you want to stay in business! the customer is always Right! period, end of story!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article