Worse experience ever!

I ordered a bouquet of the best flowers this company has to offer for my mother's birthday that was scheduled to be delivered on Monday March 5th. I went online to check the status and it read "Delivered" which was completely false. I spoke with a representative that evening and he confirmed that the information online was incorrect, of course this was very upsetting and they ensured me that they will deliver the order on March 6th. The representative went out of her way to call my mother and apologize (only good thing about this). Today is March 6th, my mother texts me and states that the delivery has yet to come! Then I receive an email stating that the florist does not have to combination of flowers that I ordered! Are you kidding me?!? Why would it be an option if the company you referred to does not have the flowers?? I call in frustration about the email and the rep (Heidi) states that " I apologize, would you just like your money back? No empathy at all for your mistake?!? Now I have to wait 3-5 business days for a refund and mother does not have the gift I paid for.. Never will use this company again!
ID
#1204130 Review #1204130 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Birmingham Flowers And Plants Delivery Service
Cons
  • False information about delivery
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Birmingham Flowers And Plants Flower Arrangement Review from Lawrenceville, Georgia

Pic one is what I ordered Pic 2 is what was delivered Any questions?
ID
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article