Diane M Wdm

NO customer service, no responce , no product

I order lancets on 7/10/21, no e-mail about shipping, called customer service 3 times, all I got was their voice mail.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Rip off

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Stay far away from this company

Donna R Mtm
map-marker Huntington, New York

Something doesn't smell right

I have used this company for years and never had a problem. Don't know what changed but I put in an order on 9/10/15. I called on 9/28/15 to inquire about tracking the order. Put on hold, then was told she would call me back as soon as the order was tracked. No call back. Sent email to customer service requesting same- no reply. Called next day got a recording. Called a few minutes later, put on hold, came back and said we should receive it in a couple of days. Since my order is something needed for medical reasons they should not be messing around. I asked had the package actually shipped and was told she didn't know anything more than it would arrive in a couple of days. I told her to cancel the order and she seemed relieved. Found a new and super efficient and customer friendly company to order from Wilburn Medical USA. Great customer service and follow up. Delivery next day. Highly recommend!
Reason of review:
Unhappy also with items 3 and 4
ja A Oxu
map-marker Houston, Texas

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Updated by user Dec 20, 2011

SORRY FOR THE DATE, PLEASE READ 2011 INSTEAD OF 2001

Original review Dec 20, 2011
Tests strips don't meet my expectations. I talked to very IMPOLITE and RUDE agents, holding 10 mns until line cut off. Talked to Claudia Gomez introducing herself as a supervisor, she is very RUDE and doesn't worth that place. Jeez or Jen asked me to ship the order back for ( $116 + $8.76 = $125.48). Did and package received November 18 2001 in Brea. I talked to Claudia several times, everytime she asked me to start again the story and held me on phone 10 minutes until line cut off and I have to dial again. VERY FRUSTRATED
Guest

When i called to place my order for my diabetic strips 6 mths worth i received only 1 box that would be able to be used i tried to work it out with the co the manger is is in possible to contact and to deal with though his staff he refuse to exchange the 3 unopened vials that i can't used and just exchange them. It is to bad that they do business like this and treat there customers like this.

As u no with diabetes i would have been a life long customer. This company needs to be put out of business .

They are ripping there customers off and putting there health at risk. THEY MUST BE STOPPED DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

ja A Oxu
map-marker Houston, Texas

NEAR OUT OF DATE TESTS STRIPS

BIOUSA in BREA - CALIFORNIA doesn't worth to be advertised by amazon. I am very disappointed with BIOUSA.COM a company where nobody cares of customers. I found this company on amazon. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY EVEN AN ANIMAL SORRY. I have placed an order for aCCU CHEK test strips and lancets with that company in october 2011; before I placed the order I called 3 times to make sure of the expiration date, I was told September-November 2012. I received the items with expiration of april 2012; Claudia Gomez very rude refused to help.
Guest

You are worst than that. That is a message and nobody minds the grammar or vocab. You understood the message, that is the important.

Guest

Its hard to feel sorry for you when you have the grammar of a first grader. You may want to go back to first grade and start over.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article