Fraud

BE AWARE OF Biosource Wellness Company, 850 E Lime St. Unit 2001, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688-****. Website: http://biosourcewellnessketo.com/ and the phone number is (833) 580-**** THIS COMPANY IS SCAMMING PEOPLE! This company has misleading advertising and charges without permission or warning!!! I have signed up for a 'free trial' of a product on January 9th however, I was apparently 'enrolled' in a recurring program without my knowledge or permission, even against their own Terms and Conditions! On January 14th without my knowledge and consent, an unknown company to me, Ultramax Advanced Fitness charged $85.88 on my credit card. On the very same day, without my permission or my knowledge, Prime Fitness Performance charged my credit card with $91.90. I have not known these companies! I have never signed up for anything or authorized them to charge my credit card! I tried to resolve this issue with Biosource Wellness! Called them on January 16th when i have realized the charges on my credit card and emailed them several times to complain about the unauthorized charges, also requested the refund of those unauthorized charges. It was extremely difficult every conversation with their representatives! They have definitely a script they follow to get rid of a complainer. The fact is that I am not authorized any of their charges nor have I received any product from them. After several back and forth discussions with their agents, they have offered a 25% refund of the full amount of $191.68 what they have charged on my credit card without authorization. Later they have offered 75% refund of the full amount. I have accepted their second offer, however they're never contacted me anymore, nor I have received anything from them. Their phone number is always busy, and they are not answering for my emails. I am retired, senior citizen live only on social security payment and the $191.68 (!) what they have charged on my credit card without authorization is put a very hard ship on me! H Please, stop this company to not able to deceive other peoples like me. Here is their own Terms &;;;;;;;;;;;; Conditions: 2.1.2 TRIAL OFFERS. Trial offers include an 14-day (plus 2 days for shipping for a total of 16 days) product evaluation of Profound Natures Choice. You only pay $4.95 in shipping when purchased. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. If you enjoy the product, do nothing, and in 16 days from the original purchase date, you will be charged $89.95 for the product you received and will automatically be enrolled in our auto-shipment program.Calll customer service at 1-84*-964-**** anytime between 8am to 8pm EST daily.
ID
Spring Hill, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article