Verified Reviewer

Non responsive to emails on damaged item

I made a purchase through facebook to a company advertising called Biomall. The product took well over a month to receive and when it arrived was damaged. I have sent many emails to Biomall including pictures of the damaged product since November last year and they have still not responded. Please advise if you can get involved in this complaint, or direct me where to go from here as I cannot find a phone number to get hold of them.

User's recommendation: do not purchase from biomall.

ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article