Mexican scam dentist will ruin your teeth!

Jan 9, 2018 Dr Miguel Miranda, I came to your office for Dental work. Specifically, Inlays and Onlays on my molars 18,19 and 14,15. This work was horrible and caused me severe pain for a year. I got severe TMJ, and swelling and my entire bite was off, I could not even put my front teeth together due to the fact that the work you did was so grossly huge as compared to my original teeth. I called a few times after, to express my pain, only to be ignored and my calls were returned. It seems you have no idea what you are doing as a dentist. It is custom to take impressions before you do any work so you have a working template to use for the restorations. You only took impressions after you worked on my teeth and the result was very ill fitting work causing major distress to me, including missing out on two weeks of work and major dental expense. I am writing this letter as a demand for a full refund of $1666.00 immediately! I have had major dental bills trying to repair the damage you did. This is criminal activity. If a refund is not received within 14 days I will take further action.
ID
Service
Biodent Of Tijuana Dental Service
Cons
  • Result of the dental work
  • Still causing problems after 18 months
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article