Joyanne Gpk
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Need help I deposit to bitcoin and mothing

All I want is to be able to play or give my money back it has been a few years sense I played so if you would I dont remember my password and username ty
map-marker Newark, New Jersey

Pending transaction

Have been emailing them all week about my withdraw and i still have not recieved my winnings very very pissed
Darrly Sco

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Cash out problems

No they solved the issue but not in a timely manor. But they have done nothing but make my play experience much better. And they answer my messages fairly swiftly.

Shiraz GM

Hello,

This is a follow up email from chat dispute with the GM Shiraz. This person had no right to kick me out of chat.

We should have the right to express when we feel picked on and that unfairness continues to occur. She made snide remarks and accused me of trying to create my own chat game. She needs to learn discretion. We all know when Pigglett #7 is filled it is a winner.

I typed Piglette but because I didnt put #7 she didnt give me the 4BBs. I continued to ask why and she talked to me like I was a child and to figure it out. This was not a fun experience with Shiraz as a GM. If she is sick of her job in having to explain she should quit.

This is her job.! Honestly, I do not even want to return to chat ever again. If this is what you want and it is your way of having us not get BBs so we continue to pay up then so be it.

If you care about the customer then give me my 4 BBs I have no problem going some place else to give them my money.

So heart broken over arguing with this woman over and over. She absolutely has poor customer service.

Donna Berry

Sent from my iPhone

Pros:
  • Deposit bbnuses
Cons:
  • Customer relations in chat by gm shiraz

User's recommendation: Look at as entertainment and not to get rich.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article