Bina wedding services

Bina wedding services will ruin your whole wedding experience dont ever trust him N.Ahmed he gave me a price for my photos and wedding video he took payment 1st..On the wedding day he sant some little teenager to make my wedding movie who at every point kept sitting down and not capturing important momments, the so called exellent camara man came without a wedding studio to take pictures...he makes me wait two months when it was promised i would recieve video and photos in 5 working days.. Then he decides he wants more money refuses to give me my video and photos till i have paid extra he oviously knows no one in ther right mind will leave there wedding day so they make the payment if that isnt bad enough he gives u less photos than agreed and the wedding film given is like a home movie made by a 10 year old kid absolutly pathetic this company Bina and owner has ruined my whole wedding memorys by not capturing them properly and not delivering what was agreed and he signs no contarct so u cant take him to court either DO NOT TRUST HIM UNLESS U WANT YOUR WEDDING DAY RUINED U ONLY GET MARRID ONCE DONT TRUST BINA WEDDING SERVICES UNLESS U WANT TO BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bina Wedding Services is a family run business that by the grace of Allah has been providing the very finest party planning and event catering services for over 17 years. We listen to our customers and offer the best service for their happiness, comfort and make the event a memorable occasion.

It is unfortunate to receive negative feedback, but there are always two sides to a story.

You phoned me on the 14th June 2009 at 11:30am to arrange a video and photographer for your function on the same day, I explained that this would be difficult but I would try. I rang you back to confirm that we could cover the function and then I sent a txt to confirm the cost, to which you replied 'ok'.

Regarding payment, you said that you would come by the office the next day and make the payment for our services, normally we take deposits, but due to this being your second wedding (We also catered for your first wedding) I agreed. The next day I phoned you to complete the outstanding payment but you txt back saying that you would pay the following day; unfortunately this went on for almost a month. During this period you gave me your credit card details for us to take payment from, but these were also declined. On the 4th July 2009 you sent me another txt message stating that I should send you a txt message saying that I have received full payment from you, so that you can show it to your wife as you are in big trouble. I refused to do so as any business would.

You then sent me another txt message saying that we would receive payment on the 15th July. This never happened.

Then you told me that you are arranging money from your uncle. Again this did not happen.

Then you told me that you have banked a cheque of £750.00 into our account on 03.08.2009 and I told you that until it is cleared we will not process you order. The following Monday, we received confirmation from the bank that the payment had been cleared and I then gave the go ahead for the video to be processed.

You have lied on this website. I suggest that you amend your comments.

It is a shame but the negative reviews seem to come from the same individual!

I haven't had a function by Bina so cant comment on that but i did go to see him regarding some quotes and i have to say found him very Rude and abrupt just because i wasn't falling for all the extras he was trying to flog me for my wedding quote he decided to be very rude and say YOUR wasting my time only because i said i had a set amount of money allocated for extras i could afford...that attitude in a business is disgraceful all customers should be treated equally whether they spent a large amount of money or small!!!!

Bina is an absolutr disgrace to a wedding service ruinedmy only son's wedding by bthe delays in his setting upthe stage,food turned up cold the heating service was not adequate...the video man was too busy smoking rather then capturing my sons wedding ....dont fall for this *** MAN BINA N.Ahmed a conman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bina provided a very good service. Food was excellent and they went out of their way to help us and guide us through the preparations.

Well organised and very good value.

Can't go wrong! 5 Stars!

Great service and food

Bina are a complete joke and a shame to indian society.... Atleast English people deliver what they promise...

They turn up late, dont show enthusiasm dont take the right pictures, better to pay £500 more to another company but be happy and content with it first time.... PEOPLE U GET WHAT U PAY FOR.

if you want something cheap and tacky for your wedding day then BINA are the ones. Dont expect a diamond when you pay the price of a stone!!!!

I do highly agree with the reveiw above beacause i also have in the past had a function catered by Bina himself and if you dont spend a fortune like the people above and you do a small fuction like me he treats you and your fuction with absolute incompetency he did the same with me,my back drop ordered from him was filthy as i ordered a white one..one of the ornaments had chips on these things should be highly cared for as your wedding comes once i also had a problem with my photos some very important momments wern't captured by his so called qualified photographer... If anyone does not belive me you go see him for yourself the way he treats you after you have paid him and the difference in his attitude when you say its a small function compared to as if you were spending loads of money..Not everyone can afford to spend extreme amounts of cash if hes providing a service and quotes ther should be no difference in quality and attitude to customers. His service is discusting.

What can I say. This review seems really unfair.

We used Bina and were amazed by the service we got. It was excellent.

Great service and advice and the food was excellent. Really recommend them.

Mr Ahmed was an excellent wedding coordinator and I recommend his services on all occasions, he managed to give us extra options that made our day that extra special such as ice sculpture fantastic DHOL player and delicious chocolate fountain that my guests are still commenting on 3 months on. BINA is affordable and very reliable.

View more comments (10)
ID
Ashford, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article