Any One Used Biltmore Who's Who?

The Biltmore Who's Who hardcover registry is a member directory listing all members, along with their biographies and detailed information alphabetically. Each listing contains the member's name, address, email address, company name, title, business address, website URL, type of organization, expertise, services, hobbies, and education. They say that we can Gain additional exposure by using our web site and e-mail links. Each member's standard biography contains his or her web site and e-mail address. Biltmore Who's Who automatically links your web site and e-mail address to ours. This means that any member searching Biltmore's online biography can be linked automatically to your web site in a flash giving you unlimited free publicity. You can also be contacted via e-mail in seconds through this process- making networking easier and faster than ever. Did any one try this services and do you think that customers are pissed or scammed by this company?

if its not a scam then why dont you refund them there money? i will be reporting you to the BBS.

@PissedConsumer162319

I wish to add another name to the list (Covington W.W & Biltmore W.W)as I fell for this scam about 5 years ago (:cry) and they are still calling me. Back then it was Madison Who's Who.

To tell the truth I can't remember if I got my initial payment refunded, but I do remember that they continued to bill my credit card for Advertizing services. The best way to deal with this problem is to cancel the old card and get a new one. About BBB: Covington has A+ and Madison is not approved.

This means: Covington has not yet reached the threshold number of complaints and Madison has. Bottom Line: Continue to complain about Covington and they too will be dropped by BBB.

I have got laugh when I read the thing like Biltmore Whos Who SCAM!! :grin I believe that these guys at biltmore are a networking group who work to make you popular among the kind of business you do.

If you are not interested to be known outside just keep your fingers crossed then they call you or send you a mail then nothing is there is to worry.

How can this be a scam? :p

View more comments (2)
ID
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article