Some auto parts are returning haven’t heard anything I haven’t got my money back yet

Some auto parts are returning havent heard anything I havent got my money back yet Im Very pissed off I havent gotten my money back yet or heard anything from anyone whats the problem I feel like youre took my money and said forget me That is not professional what kind of business are yall running I dont have money to give away I want my money back someone needs to get in contact with me now Im very pissed off

User's recommendation: That is unprofessional what kind of business are y’all running I want my money.

ID
Pros
  • I want my money
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Cover up

I ordered a 4seater bench cover only to be sent a 4 burner BBQ cover. Over a two week period I had over twenty e-mails from them and a similar number of repies from me. No action. All they wanted was a photograph. Now I am of an age when quill pens were the norm, how the *** do I do that. Cut no ice. Give up.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article