Billy B's Music Magic is horrible never again

Billy Bs Music Magic - Billy B's Music Magic is horrible never again
Billy Bs Music Magic - Billy B's Music Magic is horrible never again
I hired Mr Billy B to perform and provide music at a party I was throwing for my daughter . I live in Evanston Wyoming and found this ad on a page for Billy B's Music Magic, Billy B's Magic is a mobile DJ service . Also a Magician (illusionist) magic shows for Kids parties and other events . Karaoke and much more. I contacted Billy B and we discussed the date and time that I would need his services for the party and that I wanted him to DJ this party but would also be contracting him to do magic tricks . He stated that he was slated to go to the hospital on January 13 but agreed that he could do the party . Anyway long story short the party was a disaster first of all Mr. Bettinson informed me that when he arrived that he only accepted cash as payment no checks were accepted . Second I was charged almost 400.00 for his services which was fine I wanted my daughter and her gyests to enjoy the evening . Unfortunately this turned out to be a nightmare Mr. Billy B or as he is known Bill Bettinson was nothing more than a scammer his music was all outdated his equipment kept freezing up and wouldn't work correctly therefore the music kept stopping . And his magic tricks a 3 year old can do better magic tricks then Mr Billy B . I was mortified and to top it all off Mr Billy B kept the whole amount I had paid him i asked if he could discount the price since he didn't provide the excellent service he promised . I will never ever hire this *** again and nor will I recommend him to anyone here in Evanston . Lesson learned if you live in Evanston Wyoming do yourself a favor and hire a more reputable company from salt Lake and stay away from this *** man .
ID
Evanston, Wyoming
Cons
  • Poor customer dervice
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article