Bills Toys and games rip you off

I placed an order for my daughter who at the time was 9 years old. She collected littlest pet shop. I ordered over $100.00 dollars of things. They never shipped the product they billed are debit card and they had no contact number. I emailed them and they never responded. My daughter was crying. They are rip offs beware Consumers. The owner bill never replied to my emails. I couldn't get my money back. I couldn't file a complaint to the federal trade commission as they had no address or telephone number. They are terrible don't buy anything from them.
ID
Staten Island, New York
Loss

This guy is the worst. He LIES!

Last year when CARS was all the rage, I ordered the Flo's play set for my grandson. The thing didn't come and didn't come. Bill had a million excuses. Finally he said he checked on it and the item had been shipped to our post office where it sat for two weeks before it was sent back to him. LIAR! This is a small town, my daughter lives across from the post office. She called them and asked if what he said was true. They said no way! The item was never there and they rarely have to send anything back. They said they keep things long after it's policy to send things back and they do everything to get it to their customers. The item was never there. I confronted Bill with his lie..only then did he refund my money. The web is full of similar complaints about this guy.
ID
Ashland, Virginia

About

Summary

Bills Toys and Games is an American company. The company specializes in toys and games retail. Bills Toys and Games operates BillsToysandGames.com. Bills Toys and Games offers a wide variety of toys and games brands and provides information about hundreds of toy stores. The company offers its products at comparatively low prices. There are many discounts offered at the web site of Bills Toys and Games. In addition, Bills Toys and Games offers a selection of gift certificates.

Bills Toys and Games is considered to be one of the leading and most popular with the kids companies in the industry.

Bills Toys And Games reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article