Bills Carpet Fair damaged my home.

I am an 88-year-old frustrated consumer. Please help me! I have unsuccessfully attempted to get a resolution in this matter. This letter explains the continuing problems I have been experiencing since I signed a laminate flooring and wood-framing (replacement) job by Bills Carpet Fair in Baltimore Md. To date, I have received no closure regarding this nightmare. Bill's installation crew also did major damage to my home each & every time I allowed them to try & correct the problems they caused while laying the laminate floors. 1. They sawed the concrete hearth to make it level and sent concrete dust throughout my home. 2. They destroyed 3 ceramic floors that had to be replaced during installation. 3. They failed to put in "T moldings" at time of installation, which caused the flooring to peak and separate. 4. The flooring is installed to tight and does not float, as it should. 5. The last time I allowed them entrance to my home, they took a chunk out of my round Fireplace hearth that is bricked all the way to the ceiling, damaged my new baseboards, and destroyed my flooring around the fireplace when removing the glued molding that was the wrong molding. Please do not let this Company come into your home and damage it like they did mine. Just a word to the wise from a frustrated 88 year old home owner.

Your site is BS AND FULL OF UN-TRUTHS

ID
Baltimore, Maryland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article