Terrible Service Warranty Work

Billion Kia Of Missoula - Terrible Service Warranty Work
Billion Kia Of Missoula - Terrible Service Warranty Work
I have been dealing with Billion Kia on multiple occasions with multiple problems with my 2016 Kia Sorento. From the lift gate latch not working, the radio going off and on with the turning of the wheel, telling them that there is a timing seal leak all to be told that there is nothing wrong. It took me two separate instances to get the lift gate fixed. I had to basically throw a fit to get the internal clock on my steering wheel fixed after 4 different times of going in to show them whats was going on. I have many times called and left messages with the service manager and never have had returned phone calls. I the. Took my car in for a tire rotation and oil change and also for them to check for the leak on the timing seal. When I not them called 8 hours later to check on my car no answer. Then they finally called back the service manager asked for my husband I said no but I can help you. The service manager very rudely then stated oh I guess I can talk to you. I said I guess you can since its my car. He then told me that it would cost me to much money and they were not sure if it would be covered under warranty so they did not see anything leaking and to save me the money they think I should bring it in again if it was leaking. I then asked if they changed the oil and rotated the tires. The service manager then said oh yes all the work has been done and your car is ready. I called my husband 2 minutes after I got off the phone he called asked if my car was done with all the work requested and they said NO we did not do those things but we will. He said nope my wife is on her way dont touch the car. I got there they wanted me to sign for the work done I refused as they had not done any work my car had not been looked at other than the clean spot under my car where they had wiped the oil leak off the bottom. My car now has a bad engine after 64000 miles and I have been getting the run around and I have been out of a car for a month now with three kids and work with them not offering a service car or rental not one time. They said I could rent a car and then get reimbursed. Yes that is exactly what I am going to do with a company that I cannot even get a straight answer and correct work done. I went there to get some things out of my car and the pictures below are what I found. Pieces f my car dirt grease oil and all of the parts on top of my upholstery from where they laid my seats down and placed t everything on top without any effort to protect my interior. Dirt scratches and oil all over my car..
ID
#2198806 Review #2198806 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Billion Kia Of Missoula Repair
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article