Did not disclose all fees involved

I did an open consignment for one grade mare and one registered mare on the weekend of 9-25 & 9-26-2010. Before I brought the animals in I emailed the BLS and asked about fees. I was told $30 or $40 no sale fee and commission fees if they sold. If I wanted someone to ride or lead the horses through it would be an additional $40 or $20. For over night it would be $5 per head. Well I sold one and did not sell the other. The grade sold for $300. When I received my check it was for $134.36. They took the following "FEES": Brand Inspection of $18 that I was never told about, I had them brand inspected at home already; insurance fee of $3.64, Commission of $30, Yard vet $4 (I never saw a vet), yardage $20 *they said they were there for 2 days when in actuality it was not even 24 hours, processing fee of $40, and a no sale of $50. Beware of these people, they do not tell you the "FEES" before you consign your animals.
ID
#200595 Review #200595 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Frazer, Montana

About

Summary

This company has a very long history and dates back to 1934 when it was created. The Wolf brothers were those who have launched the company which is rather recognizable in the present time. Billings Livestock Auction deals with selling cattle. There are not only cattle but also horses and mules which can be purchased through the corporate representatives. Video section helps to see the animals in reality and conclude deals. Most operations held by Billings Livestock Auction are provided, as it can be seen from the name, in the form of bids, i.e. auction. Sale schedule, market reports, consignments and pricing details are available on the main page of the Internet site prescribed to the upper mentioned company. The physical address of this company belongs to Billings, MT.

Billings Livestock Auction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article