Bill Page Toyota Falls Church Virginia

We bought a Toyota sienna from that place and before they gave us the car they took it to clean it for us. The first time we drove at night we realized we didn't have any lights. After checking everything turnes out there were no bulbs in the headlights. Afcourse because it was a month after we bought the car (we don't drive much at night) there was no way they were gonna give us the bulbs because we couldn't prove they never put any in the car. We paid 300 dollars to get those *** light bulbs!!!! that should have came in the car!!!!

I went to the service department for a sensor repair estimate. After the mechanic looked at the vehicle Tu Phung Certified Assistant Service Manager, told me how much the repair would cost and also informed me I needed 4 new tires. Three years ago I had purchased 4 Michelin tires from Bill Page toyota costing about $950.00. These tires were warranted for 60,000 miles. I now had 35,000 miles on these tires. They looked fine to me so I went to a Goodyear dealer who said the tires looked good and I should get at least 15000 more miles out of these tires. I went back to Bill Page Toyota for the sensor repair. I told Phung that Goodyear told me I didn't need new tires. Phung said he would check it out again with his mechanic. After the sensor repair was completed, Tu Phung Certified Assistant Service Manager, insisted once again that I must get 4 new tires. I called Michelin who said if the tires had not worn properly they would issue a credit of 42-50 % for 4 new tires. They sent me to an authorized Michelin dealer who evaluated the tires with his chief installer and told me the tires were good for at least 15,000 miles. I called Moji Ahmadi Service Manager of Bill Page & told him the story. He said he would check it out. He never responded. I called and met with China Arbuckle General Manager of Bill Page Toyota, she looked at the 4 tires and could not explain why I was told I needed 4 new tires.

BILL PAGE TOYOTA EMPLOYEES ARE LIARS & UNTRUSTWORTHY!

IT APPEARS THAT THEIR NEW APPROACH IS TO *** YOU INTO UNNEEDED REPAIRS!

STEVEN OSSER

OWNER 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY

Have you been scammed, lied to, ripped off or are a victim of total fraud? Are legal fees too high for you and you don’t know what to do next?

Let SCAMSHOOTERS go to work for you. We take YOUR best shot when you have been taken. Scamshooters, in independent investigation team and consumer advocates helping the public since 1996. Email us at stickbogart@***.com with your story and include as much info as possible including all parties involved and a contact number and email.

We will be in touch.

Take action now and let us go to work for you. You could even end up on our show as a case history.

We will be in touch.

I don't understand.

Is the complaint the fact that you paid $300 for a set of light bulbs? (I called the local Toyota place here, and they're actually $47 installed)

Or is the complaint the fact that you actually expect someone to believe that you had the car a month before noticing there were no headlights?

View more comments (3)
ID
Alexandria, Virginia
Loss

About

Bill page toyota Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.billpagetoyota.com/privacy.aspx
Summary

The company we will describe below is located in Falls Church, Virginia. Consultants can help people to select and acquire new or possibly pre-owned cars from these marks: Tacoma, Tundra, Rav4, 4Runner, Sequoia, FJ Cruiser, Toyota Trucks & Suvs, Avalon, Camry, Yaris, Prius, Corolla, Matrix, Venza, Sienna, Highlander. The auto center is easy to find thanks to the electronic map. On the whole there are three primary departments in particular: sales, parts and service departments. Online credit application may attract individuals with not big budget. Other details and important info for both partners and purchasers can be observed at Bill page toyota web site.

Bill page toyota reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article