Bill Byrd Kia of Panama City sold me a wrecked rental car

I will never do business with Bill Byrd Kia again. They are a bunch of rude, lying, deceptive car salesmen who should be ashamed of themselves. I bought a 2007 PT Cruiser from them 10/30/08. The engine light was on before I left the car lot of Bill Byrd. I took it back to them, they said they couldn't fix it, but it was covered under the warranty. It had almost 30,000 miles on it, and the warranty was for 36,000 miles. Before I bought this car I told Dane, I did not want a rental/fleet car. My brother-in-law and I both asked Dane and a business manager for a car fax report of the car before I signed any papers. Well, lucky for them, my brother-in-law thought they gave me a copy of the car fax report, and vice versa. When I took the car to (Chrysler) Bob Pforte Motors, Inc. in Marianna, FL, I was told the car had been a rental car, and had hit something very large. I was shown the damage. The bumper was rigged up some way so it wouldn't fall down. I guess I am so ***, that I am supposed to believe the mechanics at Bill Byrd had no idea this car was damaged. Weren't they supposed to do a thorough safety check on this car before they sold it. I was supposed to trust Bill Byrd's mechanic to do a safety check on this damaged car and drive off happily into the sunset. I ordered a car fax and found out the car had been in a frontal accident with another car 4/3/08, and it had also been a rental/fleet car. I paid $175.83 to fix the engine light. I paid $1,000.00 down on this car. They refused to return my down payment or to reimburse me the repair costs. I don't see how they sleep at night. I returned that piece of wrecked/rental car they deceptively tried to sell me. I am a veteran, raising 3 children on my own, and going through a divorce. This is unnecessary stress that I don't need. All I wanted to do was buy a safe, none damaged car for my family. Something needs to be done about Bill Byrd Kia's deceptive practices. They are just so wrong. Thank you. Connie.

They have done me wrong in repairs too and blamed me 8,000

ID
Orlando, Florida

About

Bill Byrd Kia Panama City Warranty
To read more: https://www.billbyrdkiapanamacity.com/Kiawarranty.html
Bill Byrd Kia Panama City Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.billbyrdkiapanamacity.com/privacy.aspx
Summary

Bill Byrd Kia Panama City is a popular provider of cars. Kia dealer offers such rank of models: optima, soul, forte, sportage, optima hybrid, sorento, rio, sedona, forte coup and some others. Actually both new and pre-owned cars can be purchased in this auto company. The fast inventory search allows to find the best option for any client. This car center can be found in Panama City, Florida. In addition to this, there are several locations in Tallahassee and Dothan. Each of them has a service department, where drivers get professional consultation, maintenance support and quick parts delivery.

Bill Byrd Kia Panama City reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article