Verified Reviewer

Breach of contract

Bilbrey Construction - Breach of contract
I contracted with Roger Bilbrey to build a 40 x 40 x 16 fully insulated pole barn. I have paid him $47,500 but have an unusable building. After almost an entire year of enduring his multiple outbursts and delays, he quit by saying *** off, Lady!" Roger Bilbrey has the worst anger management issues I've ever encountered with a contractor. I know of at least three pending lawsuits in three separate counties where he is being sued for doing the same type of thing where he was paid, treated the customers very unprofessionally and never completed their project. He breached our contract by not finishing the job.

User's recommendation: I would not hire this contractor.

I am very sorry that you had a terrible experience with your new pole barn, that is very unfortunate! I am not sure why the review has linked this to my company though, we are a Commercial Construction General Contractor based out of Dayton, Ohio.

I am not sure where you're located, but I hope that you were able to get your issues resolved with no expense to yourself!

Thank you, Robert M. Lemaster, President Bilbrey Construction, Inc.

@PissedConsumer2124491

Mr. Lemaster, I am not sure why this review linked to you and your company in Dayton, Ohio.

That is not fair to you.

The review I posted had to do with a company in Monterey, TN. Do you know if there is a way to correct the error so this review doesn't reference or affect you?

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Unprofessional treatment
  • Anger management issues
  • Constant delays
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article