Horrible customer service! Cancelled order.

Bigbobble - Horrible customer service! Cancelled order.
Just follow the emails posted along with my review. This guy had the balls to insult me in writing. I ordered a bobble head on Jan 19th (not the 25th as he keeps stating) and asked if it would still be ready by 2/25 even though it would be cutting it pretty close.I chose the regular 6-8 week shipping when I placed the order ( partially because they charge a horrendous amount of fees. He said it would be no problem. When I decide to check in on how the process is going, the manager basically calls me an *** and refuses to admit that I was given misinformation or to make up for the lie I was told. I have everything he sent me in the photos. I got a refund from Groupon and thankfully a refund for the rest of my expenses from big bobble.com please don't waste your team with these awful people.

So because you didn't understand that you COULD get the order by the requested date you want to try to disparage this company. Who the heck over 15 orders bobbleheads anyway?

This is a matter of common sense. If I order something and want it in, let's say two days, as opposed to 7-10 days with free or lesser cost shipping and ask if it's possible I would be told yes. The common sense part would be it's possible to get it as long as I choose that option. If I chose the 7-10 days option then I'd be lucky to get it before then but probably wouldn't.

Unless it's a special going most companies charge extra for quicker delivery because they have to pay for it themselves.

Smaller companies especially usually cannot foot that bill. Nothing confusing about this.

Poor customer service

Bobbleheads

I just want to thank all of you for your reviews. You people and the people who also wrote reviews for Whoopass enterprises.... totally saved me from loosing NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS! I'm sorry you got taken, but I do appreciate your advise. If I would have gotten a response to my email, I may have clicked on that order button. But I was waiting, and something didn't sit right with me so I decided while I was waiting, I'll do some customer reviews. WOW.. I went back to that site so fast and deleted everything in my cart. Again..Thankyou!
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Reason of review
Im happy I read the reviews

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE use this company or any other company that this company represents itself as: www.webobble.com www.bobblemaker.com www.bestbobble.com www.bigbobble.com They provide a terrible service and even worse customer service. I went back and forth with them over a two month span via a 22-email exchange. I had approved the head/face during the sculpting process. However, when they sent the painted "final" proof, the head they painted was NOT the original head that I had painstakingly worked with them to approve during the molding process. At some point, I assume, they lost "approved" head in the factory in China and then just cobbled together a new, substandard head for the bobblehead doll to try to cover up their mistake. The painted head was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT head from the one that I had approved in the pre-painting, sculpting process. After MULTIPLE emails pointing this out, they refused to make any changes. To add insult to injury, the "stock" body of the bobblehead doll was DIFFERENT from the stock body I chose from the website choices. The body they used had a different shirt, with a different collar and different accessories. It was supposed to be a medical scrub shirt (which looked ok on the website example). The final product, though, was awful. There was a seam down the front of the scrub shirt (which no scrub shirt has) , and they put a "popped" collar on the shirt (when scrub shirts don't even have collars). Both of these details are not on the example they show on the website. Because the collar was so messed up, the accessory stethoscope they painted on looked half-done. These would have been easy fixes. However, after multiple email exchanges once again, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Their INSULTING response was : "All work is all hand sculpted and hand painted. Some items received can vary from the premade bodies seen on the website, although we try to represent the images accurately." I understand there might be some “artistic interpretation” with the head because those are customized. However, it is unacceptable that there are MAJOR differences on the “stock” pre-made bodies from what is advertised and what is delivered. This company is a SCAM. It’s likely 2 people in an office in Florida that are profiting off sweatshops in China that are making these things. Given that the product is made in China by workers with little to no English skills, it is an arduous process EVEN just to have them make changes. All of which didn’t matter in the end since the multiple emails back and forth during the sculpting process were for naught since they ended up LOSING the head they spent so much time perfecting. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND IT’S SISTER COMPANIES, unless you want a two month long GIANT, frustrating headache of a purchase.
Houston, Texas
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

No response from service. Poor product. Waste of $!