Janet S Juv

Service

Excellent service. Phone charger died. Ordered new Tuesday afternoon,arrived Thursday morning.Now Im in contact with the outside world.
Pros:
  • Good prices and choice
Cons:
  • Too easy to spend too much

Preferred solution: Just continue the excellent service

User's recommendation: Ten out of ten

Shirley W Ddz
map-marker Glen Iris, Victoria County

Lost item in store

I lost my sunglasses in the week before Xmas in the Bendigo store. I need you to check if theyve been found. Brown rimmed sun glasses
Charyn V

Verified Reviewer

In your Marion store recently and wanted to purchase a product. Not as easy as it sounds.

1: no price on individual product or shelf

2: unable to find price check stations

3: finally found a staff member who informs me you are no longer offering price checks stations

4: staff very unhappy to be interrupted to be constantly asked to check a price.

I dont know what your belief around customer service is but you have not got it.

My time is important too especially at this time of the year.

For me to buy one product, I had to search the shelf, go to a price check station, that was not working, and then track down a staff member who firstly difficult to find as they no longer wear a uniform, and was less that happy.

The customer having to do all the work is ridiculous. I want to be able to pick up a product, look at the price and then decide if it is what I wanted, not the trial I had to go thru.

Lift your game Big W.

Charyn Vigants

Pros:
  • Staff are lovely
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Better service for the customer

Dee G Iyo

Dealing with Big w in 2023 is now a joke

After finding shoes not priced my mother could not find any staff to ask for help and to ask why they were not priced, so had to walk over to the service desk half way across the store. When she got there she asked why aren't the shoes priced , no pricing anywhere.and she couldn't find a price checking scanner. She was told big w don't have price scanners any more and customers have to download a big w app on a mobile phone. My mother does not use one. So she gave up and says she will shop elsewhere. She thinks big w now simply don't care about customers needs.

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere big w is now a joke

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Norwich, Norfolk

Faulty Fibre Optic tree sent as gift is incomplete, no power pack

BIG W - Faulty Fibre Optic tree sent as gift is incomplete, no power pack
BIG W - Faulty Fibre Optic tree sent as gift is incomplete, no power pack - Image 2
BIG W - Faulty Fibre Optic tree sent as gift is incomplete, no power pack - Image 3

Ordered from UK from online site as a surprise gift -tree has arrived with no way of lighting it up, no connections or plug. Despite the recipient Michael O'Connor NSW 2460 contacting you immediately this has not been resolved.

There has been little to no communication, I have not had any luck with Dot bubble chat as I am in the UK. The customer service is terrible and each day Michael calls, or emails he is told it will be resolved "tomorrow" as the person dealing with it is out.

This is a Christmas tree that was ordered well in time to be up and lit for the 1st December.

This is a HUGE disappointment and if you cannot resolve this by either sending out a power pack by express delivery or getting the local store in Grafton to exchange for a tree that does work. OR please refund me through my PayPal account.

I DO expect to receive a reply and please copy in Michael O'Connor at dink18@***.com.au

My email is carolineallen@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not buy a tree from Big W online terrible customer service when item is faulty

E-commerce Talks

Brands Related to BIG W

BIGW Photos reviews and complaints

BIGW Photos

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article