Other Product Review

I wouldn't buy anything from this useless poor excuse of a dealership! It hasn't changed since they lost Suburu, Harley apparently has lower standards than Suburu. They have a list of proud sheepish followers that will continue to take it bent over and praise them for more. Smarten up !
ID
Conway, New Hampshire
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Big mooseharley, portland me.

there are people out there that you just cant please no matter how hard you try. i happen to know mike v. is a major pain.he thinks he demands special treatment obove every one else,because he bought a motorcycle. wow jump back.big moose is a very good dealership.for the very few people that complain there are thousands of customers since big moose has opened that cant say enough praises. so to the very few and sad group, go to sea coast, or L-A harley...oh yah they dont need your attitude either..have a nice day

I had a rear tire replaced there this past spring.

Pretty simple right ?

Well not for these dumb azzes. About 6 weeks later while parked beside my twin bike, that's when we notice the tires didn't match, upon picking it apart, that's when we see the directional arrow on tire is pointing in the wrong direction. Yes these simple techs put tire on backwards

I have my 25000 service done, they also perform a recall on my brake switch, I drive the bike home and notice brakes feel week, not normal

They feel like they aren't gripping

I take it back the next day, it's got ABS, and think they need to be bled

Not sure what they did, that time. I leave the following day for a 1700 mile trip About 720 miles into it, my bike nearly comes out from under me while passing on a 3 lane highway, the transmission plug had fallen out,

These don't loosen on their own. The oil leaking out and blowing back on the brake disc was the issue till the plug finally fell out and nearly dumped me. I know it was BigMoose Harley of Portlands retard tech that *** that up

@PissedConsumer472784

No doubt Big Moose is one of the worst servicing HD shops in America. I drove by there location just the other day and see its for sale? Subaru making a come back ?

Big Loose, loose not being a typo, that's how they leave fasteners on your bike after they touch it, LOOSE.

Have had a list of issues created by the Loose service department myself....too many before I too learned to go elsewhere.

@PissedConsumer1380141

HAHA.......BIG LOOSE !! Now that is fitting for them.

Moving I think, not soon enough.

That place sucks under roof, and it spills out into the screwed up parking, and taking your life in hand exiting onto riverside street.

I wouldn't let them touch my bike.

You are Probably a minority if you like big moose, or have never dealt with

Moose, nor had service attempted there I have purchased there twice, and have never received above par service.... I won't even describe what they messed up....I would rather play Russian roulette with an.

Automatic then ever buy there, or have them service my bikes. Ever !!

Hey nothing but the truth, just wait till they steal your money and lie to your face. You have not done business with them long enough or you work there to be *** enough to write that *** about the worst dealership in the northeast.

@PissedConsumer456824

This is nothin but the truth, i defended them because i worked there at the time.

ur right. micky mouse.

cob job uncertified rookies that thrash on customers bikes.my recommendation is go to l.a. harley. sure big moose has super good prices at times, but you'll pay in the long run.

smart customers will buy there but never get your bike serviced there. i have seen a lot of monkey buisness at that dealership sincerely nothin but the truth...

@PissedConsumer723095

HEY NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WORKED THERE.

YOU DIDNT LAST 3 MONTHS. U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT SERVICE , WHEN YOU WORKED FOR SALES!!!

SHUT THE #@$K UP!!! , LANCE.

@PissedConsumer726698

The tech that *** *** up is Jesse Folino, Does he still play there?

And yes I said play, cause what he gets paid for isn't work.

I got sucker punched once with cheap prices and *** service.

Won't ever return !!

View more comments (8)
ID
#262083 Review #262083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Old Town, Maine

About

Big Moose Harley Davidson Terms of Service
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur.
To read more: https://www.bigmooseharley.com/read-our-terms-and-conditions--xterms
Big Moose Harley Davidson Privacy Policy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson. Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson promote the use of fair information practices. Because Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson are committed to The User's privacy, www.bigmooseharley.com have agreed to disclose Big Moose Harley Davidson's' information practices. Dealer Spike, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dealer Spike, LLC and Big Moose Harley-Davidson collect information from Big Moose Harley Davidson's' users at several different points on the web site. In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form.
To read more: https://www.bigmooseharley.com/read-our-privacy-statement--xprivacy
Summary

Big Moose Harley-Davidson is a dealership which specializes in sales of new and pre-owned Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The family owned and operated company was founded in 1996. Its headquarters is based in Portland, Maine, United States. Big Moose Harley-Davidson offers Street, Sportster, Softail, Touring, and Trike models. The company finance department helps to fill out an application form and get a motorcycle loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan amount, payment period, and interest rate. Big Moose Harley-Davidson provides inspection, maintenance, repair, and upgrade services. They can be scheduled by email and by phone. Customers can order OEM parts and accessories for different Harley-Davidson models. Big Moose Harley-Davidson provides winter storage service.

Big Moose Harley Davidson reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article