Julie J Cig

| map-marker Blue Mountain, Mississippi

Nothing is being done about my situation with Big M Transportation Inc. out of Blue Mountain,MS.

Original review Dec 04, 2023

I WILL TELL YOU THIS, I AM TIRED OF MAKING COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY Big M Transportation Inc. out of Blue Mountain,MS.

AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE TO THIS COMPANY!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND NO SEEMS TO CARE THAT I COULD VERY WELL DIE IF LEFT IN THIS ABUSIVE SITUATION WHERE THEIR DRIVER/ MY HUSBAND Steve L. Cockrell DESERTED ME!!! I CAN NOT CALL THE LAW WHERE I AM, ITS A SMALL PLACE AND EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THE ABUSIVE PERSON I AM SPEAKING OF!!!

I MYSELF WILL NOT CALL THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS RUDE WITH ME AND PLAYING GAMES!!! I WANT TO HEAR THAT SOMETHING IS BEING DONE TO REMEDY GETTING ME OUT OF THIS VERY ABUSIVE SITUATION!!! And it's been 2 weeks and AS ALWAYS NO ANSWER AND NOTHING BEING DONE AND I AM TIRED OF THIS!!! I WANT THESE PEOPLE TO ROUTE MY HUSBAND Steve L.

Cockrell to where I am, what is so difficult about that!!! NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE WHETHER I LOSE MY LIFE OR NOT!!! IF HE IS NOT ROUTED TO WHERE HE CAN COME GET ME, I WANT HIM FIRED!!! THEY SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND THAT THE RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM!!!

AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THIS BE LOOKED INTO AS TO WHY THEY CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR BEHAVIOR!!! AND WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY HELP GETTING OUT OF MY SITUATION!!!

Cons:
  • Are not a reputable company

Preferred solution: Them doing as they have been asked REPEATEDLY and route my husband to me so I can get out of this ABUSIVE situation ASAP!

User's recommendation: PASS THEM BY!!!

Monique M Qgj

They are BLOCKING ME from speaking to my husband

I have emailed and emailed and emailed Big M Transportation Inc., out of Blue Mountain, MS. .

Telling them on more than one occasion I was being ABUSED by the person where my husband Steve L. Cockrell DESERTED ME.AND THESE PACK OF IDIOTS DID NOT THINK THIS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO TELL HIM ABOUT IT!!! AND I HAVE ASKED THEM TO ROUTE HIM TO WHERE I AM AND TAKE ME OUT OF THIS DANGEROUS SITUATION, BUT I GUESS THEY CHOSE TO NOT TO BELIEVE ME!!! I HAVE BEEN STRANGLED AND SHOVED AND I FELL AND CUT MY FACE AND HAVE HAD A NASTY GASH TO MY SCALP!!!

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR!?!?!? I NEED FOR THEM TO HAVE HIM ROUTED MY WAY ASAP, I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THEIR BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME!!! HIS BOSS IS THE ACTUAL REASON FOR THE SITUATION I AM IN, HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF HIS DRIVER'S PERSONAL BUSINESS!!! BECAUSE HE SENT MY HUSBAND SOME PHONIED UP EMAILS TO MY HUSBAND CLAIMING THEY WERE FROM ME HIS WIFE, NOT!!!

IF MY HUSBAND DOES NOT CONTACT ME, LIKE YESTERDAY , I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET COUNCIL AND SUE THEM!!! I AM TIRED OF THEM BEING RUDE TO ME WHEN I CALL THEIR BUSINESS AND MY HUSBAND IS LYING TO THEM AND THEY ARE TURNING AROUND AND LYING TO ME, PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND, Big M Transportation Inc., Blue Mountain, MS. .

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS IS FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME TAKE ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION AND THEN I WILL BACK WITH HIM WHERE I WILL BE SAFE!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE, I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!

Cons:
  • Suck

Preferred solution: THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL AGREE TO THEM GETTING MY HUSBAND TO ME, SO I CAN GET AWAY FROM THE ABUSE I HAVE BEEN BEING SUBJECTED TO, THAT IS IT, NOTHING ELSE!!!

User's recommendation: Drive for anyone but them!

Guest

I want to know why nothing is being done about my situation with Big M Transportation Inc. out of Blue Mountain, MS.

. My husband Steve L. Cockrell is a driver of theirs and I would really like to know why my complaints fall to the way side and nothing is ever done to them over their questionable ethics!!! My husband DESERTED me and now this person has lost their mind, nothing funny about what I just said.

I am in danger and Big M is aware of this, but yet they have refused to do as I have asked them to do and route my husband to where I am and get me out of this explosively dangerous situation that I am in. MY HUSBAND IS LYING TO Big M and all Big M is doing is repeating the LIES HE IS TELLING his company Big M back to me his wife!!! I have contacted the law where he is and they went out to Big M and someone there at Big M Lied to the officers that came out, told them he was not employed there,WHICH WAS A BALD FACED LIE!!! He has been there 5 years!!!

And the law there where he is refuses to help me, I think Big M might have them in their pocket. I AM SAYING THIS FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, THAT ALL ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY ARE NOTHING BUT LYING, CROOKED, THIEVES. I WOULD NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT CAME OUT OF ANYONE'S MOUTH THAT WORKS THERE, EVEN IF THEIR TONGUE'S CAME NOTARIZED, MY HUSBAND THE SAME!!! I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT MY SITUATION WITH THEM ASAP!!!

Because if I die THERE WILL BE A LAWSUIT against Big M, that is a promise!!! And I do not care what my husband is telling them to do or not, HE IS JUST BEING CHILDISH!!!

I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO BUT BACK ON THE TRUCK WITH HIM AND WE ARE VERY MUCH STILL MARRIED!!! And his BOSS Michael Massengill needs to keep his nose out of my husband and I's PERSONAL BUSINESS!!!

Guest

You need to call the police

View more comments (1)
Tiffanyv C

| map-marker Blue Mountain, Mississippi

I have an EMERGENCY and they refuse to do what they are asked about getting messages to my husband.STAY

My husband drives for Big M and I need urgently to speak to him about a situation that just came out of nowhere. They are REFUSING to get him on the line to speak with me.

And I am going to say it, this company needs to be investigated! They are LYING for this employee Steve L. Cockrell, why is beyond me!

They tell me what they think I want to hear trying to get rid of me. Well, until I hear from my husband, I will continue calling!THEY THINK I AM STUPID AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND AND I AM TIRED OF IT!!!

User's recommendation: Stay Away!

Guest

This company Big M Transportation Inc.think they are above the law and think as long as whomever you are trying to get in touch with as long as they are employed by Big M Transportation Inc., they feel that gives them the right to give you the runaround and play with you!!! AND THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DO AS THEY ARE ASKED!!!THEY ARE GOING TO DO AS THEY PLEASE!!!

When someone calls their company they have THE RUDEST PEOPLE ANSWERING THEIR PHONES!!! AND THE PEOPLE AT THE TERMINAL ARE ALL CROOKS AND LIARS AS WELL AS THIEVES!!! AND THEY LIE ON BEHALF OF ALL THEIR DRIVER'S, COVERING THEIR BEHINDS WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE DONE WRONG AND SAY FOR EXAMPLE KNOWING THAT THEY ARE ACTIVELY BEING LOOKED FOR BY THE LAW AND THE LAW FROM THAT AREA GO OUT TO THEIRVCOMPANY, THEY BLATANTLY LIE TO THEM!!! And when you call and request that your man/ woman is needed at home, they do not accommodate whatsoever in making that happen!!!

I CONTACTED THEM AND TOLD THEM THERE HAD BEEN A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND THAT I NEEDED MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER ROUTED HOME, WERE THEY NO!!! I was the only sitting in that church without their husband!!! This is the worst trucking company I have EVER ENCOUNTERED!!! Big M Transportation Inc.

out of Blue Mountain,MS. . Unless you want to go through what I have went through while my spouse has been employed there. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF *** THEY TRIED TO SIC THEIR ATTORNEY THEY KEEP ON RETAINER ON ME BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO MY HUSBAND, THINKING I WOULD BE QUAKING IN MY SHOES, I DO NOT SCARE THAT EASY!

ALL IT WAS WAS A SCARE TACTIC ON THEIR PART!!!

THIS COMPANY IS AS CROOKED AS THEY COME!!! Please if you are looking for a driving job pass them by there are to many reputable companies for you to drive for!!!

map-marker Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Because I am in a DIRE SITUATION and they refuse to get word to my husband.

I am in danger where I am.And my husband's company refuses to route him to where I am to get me to safety.

User's recommendation: I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article