Don't Be Confused - He Broke Contract, Didn't Deliver, & Stole Money. Now He's Harassing Us!

Our company contracted with Adam Reinisch, owner of the company, to deliver stanchions/ropes to our graduation location on Sunday 10/6/13. We paid a premium price for delivery, setup, and tear down because it was a Sunday. We received a call from the company hosting our graduation that items had been delivered on Wednesday. I contacted Adam to discuss this, as this is outside of the terms of our contract. In addition to the early delivery, no one would be setting up or tearing down the items we rented. We received an additional bill from the company he had sub-contracted with for $243. Adam was very rude, yelled and cursed throughout our entire conversation. He was demanding an additional $480. I pointed out that he was not complying with our contract. I said either we need the items as indicated by our contract or he needed to pick them up and ended the conversation. He continually called back to yell and degrade various members of the staff, but I told him (and he agreed) to return the check on 10/3/13. Since then, my company has received numerous harassing phone calls to my company, left disparaging remarks to my coworkers, and this needs to stop. In addition, he needs to return the check for the services he did not render. He stated on 10/14/13 to one of my coworkers in the many calls he has placed that he was not returning it as agreed. He cashed it instead. He is dishonest and a subcontractor. He does not do any of the work himself & represents as if he is a local provider.

He is a thief. He not only took his commission on an event for which we provided the talent he took everything leaving me to compensate the other victims.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article