Big C's Auto Sales Pasaedna, TX

I am a single mother and I will admit I don't have the best credit in the world. When I went in to Big C's Auto Sales I was never even asked for anything proving my income, my credit, nothing! All they wanted was money. (I know, it should have been a red flag)I drove a 2000 Malibu and decided to buy it, even though it had a check engine light on. I put $500.00 down and came back on Friday(3 days later) and paid $300.00, I know that it doesn't seem like much but I do it all alone. I did notice when I got home that one of the tail-lights was out, and I tried to fix it myself and was unable to. So the next day I went back to due the fact that it was closing time for them when I noticed the tail-light out, When I went in the guy that was there was EXTEMELY rude to me and actually told me that in his country (Egypt) I wouldn't be able to speak to him the way that I was... SO, I laughed in his face and spoke to the Mexican mechanic on duty who buy the way didn't speak English or Egyptian and was very confused as to what was wrong with the car, luckily I speak Spanish so I was able to smooth it over. I was so far happy. MIND YOU: I ALWAYS paid on time, sometimes even weeks early. I had the car for all of three months when it just stopped working on a major freeway in Pasadena, Texas with my four year old son in the car. I waited on the side of the road for and hour and a half for any tow truck to come I paid out of my own pocket $50.00 for a tow of about two miles to my home, I called them and they actually wanted me to pay for another tow to the car lot! (Which I REFUSED to do) Long story short, it was the engine and they refuse to help me get the car fixed, they wanted me to pay to get the engine fixed, and pay the car notes. The Egyptian guy only yells at me and they did my friend the same way. Her car broke and she paid hundreds of dollars to try to get them to fix it and they still to this day haven't done so. I think it's sick that they tale advantage of single women and try to yell and scream at them. I didn't let him yell at me and my 6'2, 250 boyfriend wasn't having it either.. I just wish they would be closed down. Those kind of people shouldn't be allowed in this country.

You mention the Mexican mechanic and the Egyptian guy. Why bring their race into the conversation?

If you don't like Mexicans why do you live in Pasadena TX?

Pasadena is mostly Hispanic. Maybe Arizona would suit you better.

Why did you buy a car with the check engine light? That should have been a HUGE red flag.

View more comments (1)
ID
Stafford, Texas

About

Big C Auto Sales Privacy Policy
The User's privacy is very important to The Company Accordingly, www.bigcautosales.com:443 have developed this Policy in order for The User of Website to understand how The Company collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines Big C Auto Sales's' privacy policy. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, The Company will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Website will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Big C Auto Sales and for other compatible purposes, unless www.bigcautosales.com:443 obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Website will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Website will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
To read more: http://www.bigcautosales.com/privacy
Summary

Big C Auto Sales can be found in Texas, namely at Pasadena. It is a vehicle dealer which sells cars of different brands, for example, Ford, Mazda, Chrysler, Dodge, Chevrolet, Lexus, Jeep, Buick, etc. The items represented on the official site are already used and categorized as pre-owned ones. Finance decisions for customers are also provided by Big C Auto Sales. In order to apply for this option it is enough to fill in an electronic application form. Concerning the automobile insurance, it can be mentioned that it is also foreseen by the company and implied with the help of Rafail Insurance Group. There is a team of managers and consultants who are ready to contact customers and assist them with the car purchasing.

Big C Auto Sales reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article