Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Tire warranty

These people do not honor their warranties especially in pueblo, Co and cortez, co. They will find any type of excuse to avoid honoring their warranty. I would never us them again.

User's recommendation: Use different store.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Vile director man at Express lube

My Dad normally uses Big 10 tires in Phenix City, Al because the we go to church with them but I was in a hurry and thought I'd try a shop in Columbus since I was in a hurry - Big Mistake! I was headed to class at AU when one of the tires blew out causing me to loose control of my car. I told my dad what happened and he was furious. He told me they should have installed Michelin's. I told him it was my car and I would handle it this time. Oh the shop that put my tires on was Express Oil Change. I asked the tire director manager Chris if he thought these tires were appropriate since my car is not equipped with a spare and I'm a female college student who travels to school in Auburn everyday. First I felt very uneasy as he was quite unprofessional glancing at my private parts & hitting on me. speaking down to me like I was a child. Ladies do NOT go their. Go to Big 10. So i just wanted to thank Big 10 tires for not treating me like the way that Vile man at Express lube did they obviously need to hire more mature director managers.
ID
Service
Big 10 Tires And Accessories Tire Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

About

Top Big 10 Tires And Accessories Services

Tire Installation

Summary

Big 10 Tire Pros & Accessories is an automotive repair shop. It was founded in 1952. The headquarters is based in Pearl, Mississippi, United States. There are also locations in Jackson and Madison. Big 10 Tire Pros & Accessories offers tires, wheels, lift gates, tool boxes, and accessories. Customers can order the following inspection and repair services: air filters, belt & hoses, cooling system, electrical systems, and more. Big 10 Tire Pros & Accessories offers a number of financing solutions. Available payment options are as follows: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The company also accepts cash. It is possible to schedule an appointment by email and by phone.

Big 10 Tires And Accessories reviews and complaints

Big 10 Tires And Accessories is ranked 458 out of 1737 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article