Bids.com liars and scammers

Bids Penny Auctions - Bids.com liars and scammers
Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have won an auction for headphones beats wireless solo3. I have paid the amount they charged via automatic processing with my creditcard. Everything seemd fine, checked the delivery status from time to time. One day the order was cancelled. I contacted the support and a guy named Grin named me a fraudster. I told this guy that everything from my side was correctly managed and he passed this case to the billing department. They never answered him, he worote to me and the case is closed. I will not get the item. Be very aware of this company, they will take your money and then laugh about you. VERY BIG SCAMMERS!
ID
Service
Bids Penny Auctions Headphones Bidding
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Auctions and Marketplaces Expert Talks

How to Shop Online Safely | Online Shopping Tips

May 28, 2021

How safe is online shopping? Pissed Consumer interviewed Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider about safe online payments and how to avoid payment fraud. In this video, Nathan gives tips about online shopping, safety, and what to ensure when paying for products and services online.

Nathan Grant
Nathan Grant

Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider. Nathan specializes in credit cards and online payments.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article