BIDMAXI.COM scammed $95.96 from my credit account

Update by user Jan 06, 2012

I was looking for a flat screen tv from Amazon and was directed to BIDMAXI.COM. BIDMAXI.COM states that registration is FREE in order to bid for their items.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2012
I was looking for a flat screen tv from Amazon and was directed to BIDMAXI.COM. BIDMAXI.COM states that registration is in order to bid for their items. I did registered and at end of providing my personal information [ name, address, phone, email address] i was asked to provide information of my credit card. i foolishly thought that they needed this information for charging if a win their bid. But i was wrong because before i could bid i received a confirmation email congratulating me for registering with bidmaxi.com and they have charged $ 95.95 from my account to a Mauritania bank. My credit card provider could not help me and after one week the amount was taken from my account.

Bidmaxi scammed me. I cannot afford a $95.00 to join a website.

I am ttempting to get them on the phone line but it stays busy. they should be ashamed of themselves.

They have not responded to my emails about a refund. :?

#420213

hola. lo sierto que dice es que te puedes incrivir gratis .pero para apostar tienes que comprar los bid .yo lo hice y por 95.96 dollares me gane un xbox360 *** un juego .estoy felis

i like to cancel my account you take 95.96 from my credit card. you said is free .

ovi rodriguez

HELLO,

I wound like to cancel the membership,

because you taken $95.96 from my

credit card hidden fee even webside

says it is free to bid.

mike swetin. 01/19/2012

View more comments (3)
ID
Chester, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article