Ripped off

Paid 28000 for a car and motor blew up on my way home 20 miles later . Was lied to about the buyback option . Was told it was not available . 2 friends bought cars too here and were also lied to about the buyback option. If they dont take the car back and refund my money or pay for a new motor they will be sorry . What their doing is illegal . As a California dealer they have to offer the buyback option .

User's recommendation: Stay away do not buy a car from these crooks.

ID
#2791976 Review #2791976 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

DO NOT BUY

Item was paid for, if anyone wants to see the proof feel free to contact me. maybe we can get a case going against these guys owner refused to release item.. They like to play alot of games.. Do not trust these guys they are professional crooks, thank god my purchase was paid with a credit card because if it wasn't these guys would have made off with 30K
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund

Update by user Oct 11, 2018

I have tried repeatedly to resolve this issue, however I 15 Auction Bid Fast and Last refuses to return the parts they stole off the vehicle. Since then I have discovered that the owner, Jeff Patterson, fraudulently misrepresented the vehicle.

Before I bid I called and personally talked to “Jeff”, no last name was given, to find out details about the suburban. He stated that he had talked to the “Owner” of the suburban and the owner stated a new motor was put in it at about 190,000 miles. He said he wasn’t sure, but that was what he was told by the owner. He also said that the owner had done other work to the vehicle.

Everything he said either directly or indirectly indicated a 3rd party. I found out after doing a Sec.

of State business web search that the truck didn’t belong to a 3rd party and I was deceived. At no time did anyone, including employees, tell me that this vehicle was the auction owner’s vehicle, nor was it shown on the web listing.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2018
I live in NE and bought a 2007 Suburban from I-15 Auctions DBA Bid Fast and Last. They do a blended auction which is a nationally advertised online auction and also an on-site local auction. I was the high bidder on the suburban August 11th, 2018 online. I told them I would be there on the 21st of August to pay for it and pick it up, they said that was fine. This gave them a week to get the title ready. I arrived on time with cashier's check for full payment. The title wasn’t ready, and they had stripped off the expensive drop hitch that is shown in the auction photos. I didn’t get what was shown in the photos they posted online. The lady that was there to take my money, Tara, said she didn't know where the hitch was and wouldn't look for it. I couldn’t wait around as she said the owner, Jeff, wouldn’t be back until the following Sunday, 5 days later, and he was the only one that could get me the drop hitch. I had to leave for the 1500-mile trip back home without either the drop hitch or the title. I had no choice. It was either that or buy an $800 plane ticket back home. I called I-15 Auction repeatedly and was told repeatedly that Jeff the owner would call me. To this date he never has. After promising me for over a week that I would get my title overnight, it arrived. The local sheriff wouldn’t accept the title. It wasn’t filled out by the person whose name was on the title. I sent it back to I-15 Auctions on August 30th. The title arrived 9-7-18, however the signatures are different from a previous document the owner supposedly signed. Not sure if the owner signed both or if the auction company signed the title in order to send it back right away. I didn’t receive a copy of the smog certificate that I was charged for. The BBB has a complaint by another person with bad experiences in which this company charged them for a smog certification but didn’t do it. Also, another person was lied to about the mechanics of a vehicle he bought online. His complaint is with the BBB. I was called by a man (Killian?) with I-15 Auction on Wednesday August 29th asking what could be done about the hitch that they stole off my vehicle. I told the person that I didn’t want money for the hitch as I had already spent too many hours trying to get them to give it back to me, and I didn’t want to spend any more of my time driving around trying to hunt one up. I told the person that I expected them to send the one that came off the vehicle to me, or an exact duplicate. He agreed to do that. I had to call back 9-7-18 to find out what was happening. I was told by the same person that they found the hitch and would send it on 9-10-18 and send me the tracking number. I called twice 9-10-18 and also 9-11-18, then emailed. With no response. They won’t return my phone calls or emails. I have spent countless hours and phone calls trying to get this rectified. They owe me the drop hitch that was on the truck in the online auction photos and the smog certificate that I paid for. I can’t get them to do that. I believe they are playing fast and loose with the auction, charging for things they don’t do, stealing parts off of vehicles after they sell, and possibly worse. Since it is an online auction I think it involves interstate fraud.

9-12-18 JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE TRUCK WAS TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED. i-15 AUCTION OWNER JEFF PATTERSON REPRESENTED IT AS BELONGING TO ANOTHER PERSON.

RESEARCH TODAY SHOWS THAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE OWNER OF THE TRUCK. TOTAL FRAUD!

Product
2007 Chevrolet Suburban Car
Cons
  • Parts stolen off my vehicle - 3 weeks to send title
Reason of review
Stolen Parts
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article