This place made me literally sick

This place was gross I came into this facility after I was dropped off for a study down the way. I had never been there before the waitress at the counter asked me if I was ready to order I said no I need a minute she never came back. I had to walk up to the counter and order then once the food came out she brought me a salad first. Please believe me when I say the lettuce was mostly brown and soggy. I thought ok well I hope the burger that I ordered I hope is better. The bread was not toasted it tasted old and again old rotten lettuce on the bottom of the burger bun I hated it I never want to eat there again. Once I paid for everything I went to use the women's restroom what did I see, *** in the toilet and also in the other toilet no one had cleaned this and this was the morning time really? You have been vacuming and cleaning everything on the outside but the toilet is unusable. I would never ever come back to visit this place ever! It is a total dump and only people who don't care about what they eat should come there I had diarrhea right after I ate the burger patty and some fries and thats all I ate but I was sick over and over I don't think the meal was fresh any of it. If you know what's good for you stay away from Bic's Coffee Shop the service is not good and the food is worse and over priced.
ID
Carrollton, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article