Dishonest Business Practice

I did business with BGI Rental is because they bought a property I was renting for someone.. Never would I have chosen such a unprofessional company! Any opportunity they have to take your money they will! Make sure to read your lease terms and put everything in writing with these people! I have not received my security deposit because they are stating I didn’t provide a 30 day notice of intent to move and they received notice in amble time and I have documents! I will most likely have to go to court but that’s ok too! Make sure Nothing is verbal with these people, everything should be written!!

User's recommendation: Choose another rental company!

ID
#2142048 Review #2142048 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Unprofessional
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article