RETURN DUE TO PASSING RELATIVE

I bought a pair of tiger earrings directly from your site. I am very familiar with all the different unique pieces of jewelry in your collection. l bought earrings from Amazon for the last 6 years. On December 27,2018 we unexpectedly lost the person I bought these earrings for. I didn't receive the earrings until January. I just opened the package yesterday. I didnt take it out of the plastic rapping. I am asking if you could take the earrings back. I understand you may want to receive the earrings back, to ensure I am telling the truth about the condition of your product. I can't keep these earrings in my house. I can't describe the devastation. Please contact me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Laurie Kurkoski 607-624-****
ID

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article