Other Post Against Bethany Pratt is Fake

Wow, I found out this post/review is completely fake against Bethany that is on this site, is posted from an angry scam artist that Bethany Pratt exposed, it looks like. I am shocked. It is copied and pasted word for word from someone else's review against a breeder in California with no association, they just changed the breeder name. Here is it is: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ranchpuppycom/bakersfield-california/ranchpuppycom-deception-unlawful-puppy-mill-death-parvo-multiple-dead-puppy-bakersf-388800 There are other reviews about this breeder, Bethany Pratt, likely from the same angry person, with just completely different stories, posted the exact same day as this. And get this- they are copied and pasted from earlier reviews against completely different breeders. They are plagiarized. All plagiarized from the same site, which is incidentally the site Bethany Pratt used to blow the whistle on the scam artist Tanisha Breton, all posted very soon after Bethany exposed this person. Here is a copy of Bethany coming forward again Tanisha for setting up a fake rescue: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/second-chance-yorkie-rescue-inctanisha-breton/internet/second-chance-yorkie-rescue-inctanisha-breton-tanisha-breton-priceless-yorkie-puppy-fo-968764# Soon after, I'm guessing when Tanisha saw she had been exposed, she posted the above review, and above I posted the link she copied it from, and she posted this: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bethany-pratt/internet-michigan-48081/bethany-pratt-back-yard-breeder-buyer-beware-internet-michigan-974806 That report was also copied and pasted from a grievance someone else posted against another unrelated breeder: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toypuppyforsalecom/internet-ohio-/toypuppyforsalecom-cinthia-jode-breeder-puppy-mill-scam-lice-pneumonia-back-yard-bre-894177 Take a look and decide for yourself. How were these exact reports, with names changed, against Bethany Pratt posted against different breeders in different states, but different people weeks before? And all from the same site than Bethany Pratt used to blow the whistle on Tanisha Breton's fake rescue? You can also see all the other issues Tanisha Breton has had with fraud by simply looking up her name online, or going to Jackson MI court records, typing in her name, and see all the criminal and civil cases against her for theft and fraud. I don't know anything about Bethany Pratt at all, I only came across this stuff looking into Tanisha Breton. But I have to say, just from this, I have to applaud Bethany Pratt as a good person and likely a wonderful breeder, considering she came forward for the sake of the dogs and people being swindled, despite the likelihood of retribution, which is what this is. Thank you for being a good person Bethany, and coming forward even though you likely knew this Tanisha would try to ruin your reputation like this.
ID
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pros
  • She stood up against a fraudulent breeder
Reason of review
The post against this breeder was wrong, and only received because she stood up for what is right

Bethany Pratt Shih Tzu Dishonest, unethical back yard breeder - Untrustworthy Michigan Dog Breeder

My finance and I bought a puppy from Bethany Pratt. My finance came home with an adorable Shih Tzu puppy but the pup was listless and had thrown up quite a bit in the car on the way home. He continued to wretch through the night so the following day we brought the dog back to the "breeder" the next morning who claimed she knew the pup had been ill but thought he had "recovered". She offered many apologies and we exchanged the sick dog for an adorable 2 month old Yorkie we named Teddy. For the pure bred dog, despite our initial trouble, we were charged extra. Our family of 5 loved and played with Teddy for two days. We fell deeply in love with the spirited young pup. Then, on the third day, Teddy became listless and suffered from horrible, bloody diarrhea. Very much attached to Teddy, we certainly didn't take him back to the breeder but to the Vet who diagnosed Teddy with Parvo which was contracted at the "breeders" home Bethany Pratt (and I assure you they were) details aside, Teddy sadly died tonight after spending the past 4 days in the hospital. Bethany Pratt is not a breeder. She lives on a farm in Michigan and runs a puppy mill. The dogs all congregated together with no sanitation evidently. In fact, when we called Bethany to inform her of Teddy's diagnosis, she didn't even know what Parvo was or what her responsibility should be! She offered to return our purchase payment but trailed off when it reimbursement for the $2000 vet bill was brought up. Now Teddy is dead. He died in our arms. And the worst part is, without doubt,Bethany Pratt is nothing more than a mass puppy grave (given the extremely contagious nature of Parvo and the unsanitary condition in which all dogs there congregate together). Needless to say, we should NEVER have been sold a sick dog. We should have NEVER been sold a virtually infected dog in replacement of the first. A breeder is OBLIGATED to know the health of their dogs BEFORE selling them. And Bethany Pratt should most definitely NOT be used by ANYONE who is looking to bring a happy, healthy dog into their family. Only those, we now know, who seek a relatively inexpensive and quickly attainable dog with no questions asked or allowed should frequent this puppy mill.

What is her number I want to report her if I were you I would report her, to get her in jail.

@PissedConsumer836746

Read my comment and review when it comes through. This was a review copy and pasted from something that happened to someone in Cali.

It was posted by scam artist and breeder Tanisha Breton after this breeder exposed Tanisha's fake rescue that she was getting money from people for. Some people are so messed up. I think it's rather amazing Bethany Pratt had the guts to stand up to her and expose things, even knowing Tanisha Breton's vengeful behavior. The review and comment I posted will show the link that this person copy and pasted from, and other reports she copy and pasted, all right after Bethany Pratt came forward, all from the same site, all posted on the same day with very different stories.

If anyone has questions, just respond and I can give other links showing other breeders that have come forward about unethical practices of Tanisha Breton, and how she has targeted them.

Also if you want to see more links of accounts of Tanisha Breton's fraudulent behavior, and the many court cases against this person for fraud, stealing, shoplifting, etc. This scam artist targets good breeders for trying to stop the scamming and incredibly dangerous "breeding" Tanisha does.

View more comments (1)
ID
Jackson, Michigan
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article