map-marker Defiance, Ohio

Placing bet to watch activity

While placing bets on Ebasketball H2H gg league sports gaming basketball players I would notice that after you win so much they begin to throw games purposely. They pre-record the games and switch them between quarters based off of the betting odds of the viewers.

I witnessed two different games with one player in both games which could only lead me to believe the games are pre-recorded and it's set up. I don't know how the same player could be playing two different people at one time in a supposedly live basketball game. Which leads me to believe that this is their way indeed of waiting to see who places bets what they bet on twitching in between the quarters because it doesn't stay in the game the whole time It switches to the players and no longer shows the game streaming which leads me to believe again they are switching videos in between quarters based off of the bets. It is rigged and I believe in my personal opinion that Ebasketball H2H GG gaming needs removed and no longer available to bet on and for everyone that has lost money placing bets on those games should be refunded.

Now for games that may be live and being played in real time You can also tell there is communication of some sort. Players will purposely waste the clock, take very bad shots that they hadn't taken all game, give the ball up in the most obvious of ways and look up and down from the screen almost as if checking to see how they are supposed to play fitting the bet percentile that they are needing to hit or to make sure it's not successfully exceeded.

In all it is a very horrible betting option in the Bet365 app And as mentioned before I believe those who bet on those games deserve a refund of all their money they've lost. I really think investigation needs done on this part of the betting site to check for fraud and rigging leading to theft of the consumers money.

User's recommendation: Avoid Ebasketball H2H GG league games on the Bet365 app. If interested in why, I encourage you to maybe make a very small wager then place a larger $25+ wager just once and watch the game and you will see what I mean. It's very so rigged to scam you of your larger bets

Piers C Xnz

They have locked me out with money in my account

The App just stopped working even though I have over £300 in my account and they dont answer the phone and e mails are rejected

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Verified Buyer
| map-marker San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan

Incorrect win payment

Bet365 - Incorrect win payment
Bet365 - Incorrect win payment - Image 2
Bet365 - Incorrect win payment - Image 3

please check my parlay with parlay number PAR427076****...my bet pushed through at 7:28pm...odds were accepted meaning all bets are valid...but then after waiting it showed that the game was cancelled but unlike any other cancelled games theres a score meaning the game ended...it shouldnt be considered canceled when in fact there is a score...if there is an early tip off odds shouldnt be available on prematch options..its unfair for us bettor just to be sorry with your internal problem...we desrve to be paid..

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article